jbloggsey

Mar 4, 2017
Yeah, Eluku makes the game free of charge and only asks that you use his website and his uploader to get the game, as it's also an important method of tracking metrics, popularity and of course provides a tiny sliver of income through ads, which is understandable as he's made two quality games with tonnes of content and not charged a single penny for either of them.. Which in a world of patreon and pay walls is something quite nice as a person, as his free weekly updates could easily be a three tier system of early access.

Regardless, saves and scenes for different parts of the map in lieu of the incomplete gallery, with a psuedo guide included. Since the content in the last year or so has all been focuses on the arenas, nothing much has changed. The door with the big dicked monster machine thing is still the end of story progression, after that it's a high chance of getting de-futafied.

Also, if the link to his website in the OP stops automatically redirecting, it's because his blog has shifted numbers slightly to from

alphafr

May 18, 2018
Yeah not gonna bother grinding 7h those two goblin just so I can beat the first boss because I have half the range on my attacks and the moment I loose cloth its game over as it prevent jump, block and your only ranged attack options

That coupled with boss having over 1k hp while my attacks deal 40 top at lvl 6

Hollow Thorn

Sep 3, 2021
Yeah not gonna bother grinding 7h those two goblin just so I can beat the first boss because I have half the range on my attacks and the moment I loose cloth its game over as it prevent jump, block and your only ranged attack options

That coupled with boss having over 1k hp while my attacks deal 40 top at lvl 6
Unless that part of the game has been updated, you can use your special ability that requires stamina to kill him from afar. The game relies on using your skills and techniques wisely, since making a wrong move could kill you instantly. The game doesn't tell you how it should be played, you can use any cheap tactic to proceed. Once you figure out how to defeat each enemy you can even speedrun the game.

Side note: I showed this game to a friend and he rage quit at the goblin area thinking he has to make a frame perfect hit to defeat them. No, just use the right move.

Reactions: fraazx

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
Unless that part of the game has been updated, you can use your special ability that requires stamina to kill him from afar. The game relies on using your skills and techniques wisely, since making a wrong move could kill you instantly. The game doesn't tell you how it should be played, you can use any cheap tactic to proceed. Once you figure out how to defeat each enemy you can even speedrun the game.

Side note: I showed this game to a friend and he rage quit at the goblin area thinking he has to make a frame perfect hit to defeat them. No, just use the right move.
Lol your friend thinking beyond our comprehension with that

alphafr

May 18, 2018

Would be if loosing clothing didn't removed those attacks im at the alraun bossfight and I am not allowed to use anythign but melee attacks, I have only a 2cm window to be in range for it without getting grabbed and she regen every damage I do when I deal with the boxing plant she spawn in, and no, no cloth spawned on the entire map section im at so Im basicaly permanently locked out of the only range attack the game offer

And as the game design go every attack move yo ubackward so I can land onyl 1 hit per 5s, once the ero bar is full I can't do any usable attacks for 30s and the boss fully regen in the meantime because there is no "fap" key to not wait for it to auto trigger

For some reason I am also locked out of the menu so can't even use any skillballs anymore

and ofc I only have 1 mob to farm that give jack shit in xp without backtracking half the map

The entire combat system isn't hard its poorly designed and needlessly irritating by not having a basic feature for a combat H game such as a mean to deplete the orgasm bar when you want to instead of relying on a timer or a interactable you see once per level when its no longer relevent and the basic I-frame of combat game to prevent grapple loop you can't escape

Then the total lack of a combo menu to show how to trigger which melee attack and hint that on the BJ door that holding/mashign space bring Nona faster to orgasm to prevent the game over

Last edited:
Reactions: Christin Eleven

Hollow Thorn

Sep 3, 2021
You can reload from a save where you still have the cloth. I believe they give you cloth if you lost it after being respawned. If I remember correctly, you should get to the huge monster with cloth on and erobar full. You can easily defeat the goblins with hand melee (standing) just make sure to not get surrounded, the timing of attacks isn't tight. You have a special ability (it's like a wolf howl) that depletes the erobar and you can use it to defeat the orc (or it just knocks him out for enough time for you to crawl under his reach).
This game is more like a puzzle, figuring out the tactics and whatnot, this type of game isn't for most people. Not everyone has the patience or experience to figure shit out. If you just want to enjoy the animations, rule34.xxx has most of the animations uploaded (you can search by inputting wolf_dungeon).

alphafr

May 18, 2018
You can reload from a save where you still have the cloth. I believe they give you cloth if you lost it after being respawned. If I remember correctly, you should get to the huge monster with cloth on and erobar full. You can easily defeat the goblins with hand melee (standing) just make sure to not get surrounded, the timing of attacks isn't tight. You have a special ability (it's like a wolf howl) that depletes the erobar and you can use it to defeat the orc (or it just knocks him out for enough time for you to crawl under his reach).
This game is more like a puzzle, figuring out the tactics and whatnot, this type of game isn't for most people. Not everyone has the patience or experience to figure shit out. If you just want to enjoy the animations, rule34.xxx has most of the animations uploaded (you can search by inputting wolf_dungeon).
The section i am at force you to NOT have clothes, once you get taken by the futa tribe you don't get them back until I guess is much further down the line currently I am forced to fight naked for the next map sections which means no special ability allowed s their tied to the clothe somehow

Ok the lack of a combo/special attack menu is seriously a problem

To masturbate at will you need to hold crouch and use special attack you can't learn the control or quirk without anything tellign you what is even possible to begin with

Last edited:

alphafr

May 18, 2018
Damn did the dev ever play the game? its impossible to play 5m wide combat arena where every fucking enemy can loop grab you because break free is shit useless if it get reset every half second and no matter your space bar mashing its impossible to get up before another grapple attack

alphafr

May 18, 2018
I give up on that shit balance of 99% BS one shot chain grab, how do I cheat my damage to 9999 im tired of dealing with this untested shit combat you don't even have any option to grind lvl as the only enemies you encounter are just chain grabbing you too

between enemies having 10% better range on their melee attack even when they're half your size and them getting up after 1s with full invulnerability when you're forced to be downed for 2.5s without any is beyond bad desing this on top of your attack taking twice as long to execute than them

Those special break free option are also beyond worthless I can't spend 30s mashing button when I get killed after 10s or when grabbed by another enemy (harpy egg, arena cat grapple)

There is no point for a health bar and the skillballs are unusable after the futa tribe because you can't access the menu to use them anymore even at the end of the current build and so are your clothing and only ranged attack

Last edited:

Hollow Thorn

Sep 3, 2021
I'm pretty sure the game is intentionally this hard, but I may be wrong. It was quite exhilarating winning the first arena, I had to restart every time any of them grabbed me since it's game over after that, but it was worth it. It's like defeating a boss after trying multiple times with better and better strategies.

Wiccawest

Mar 8, 2018
I'm having the same problem as gvfsdf[p53 where framerate is fine if the game is minimized, in the background or on the main menu. As soon as I enter story mode or gallery the frames drop to 1-3fps.
I've played this game for years on windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and it's only acted up on me for 10. It's also been a couple years since I've played so maybe the code or engine has changed. Earlier in the forum someone said that restarting the computer sometimes fixes it but it hasn't for me.

3.30 star(s) 30 Votes