bluraven93

Nov 30, 2019
you need to go back to the first page it opened and click it again to get the actual file, thats just how Uploadhaven is
I have ad blocker plus on and still got that trojan horse file as "downloading" though canceled it before it was fully done.

Zetstrike

Dec 29, 2018
Wolf'sDungeon_UP220515

-Added "Tiger Girl" to the "Cat Fight" challenge room in the cliff area.
・ I haven't attacked yet. Only move and guard.
・ Updated to move to the Tiger Girl battle when winning the Slug Girl
・ Enter the "Cat Fight" challenge room from the reception and change the key of the opponent shortcut at the time of the demo video
←: SlugGirl
→: TigerGirl
* This is a limited function under development.
It will be the first update in a long time due to the overlap of long holidays.
With this update, "Tiger Girl" has been added to the "Cat Fight" challenge room.
The motion is still in the future, but there is a considerable difference in body size compared to Wolf-chan.

Tiger Girl memo
・ The challenger can only be seen as bait, due to the difference in physique.
The erotic blame does not work for Tiger Girl, so there is no choice but to defeat it with a blow.

[Gauges]
・ The wolf side has a resistance gauge that shows resistance, and it decreases every time it receives erotic blame.
・ The Tiger Girl side is an excitement gauge that shows the degree of excitement.
Accumulate by grabbing the wolf and eating the attack from the wolf. Go to beast mode when full

【Normal time】
■ Strike technique
・ Nagipai (small attack)
・ Use one hand to squeeze at high speed
・ Middle roundhouse kick (large attack)
・ Long leg roundhouse kick, fall when eaten
・ Guard upper (anti-aircraft technique)
・ Launch and fall when eating the upper, ground, and air so as to grab the upper part while guarding
■ Special skill
・ Large hit (no guard)
・ Pose like a shot put, and after collecting, hit with all your strength.
・ The wolf side cannot be guarded, and the Tiger Girl side cannot stop even if it is attacked.
・ Falling down when eating
・ Sleep paralysis glares (short distance, no guard)
・ Gaze at the tiger's spirit and tie up the wolf. (Solve with Revagacha)
■ Grasping technique
・ Ovary squeezing
・ Grip after moving so that it turns to the back quickly.
・ Grasp the wolf's stomach from behind with both hands and hold it up.
Open both legs so that it rests on Tiger Girl's upper arm.
Wolf-chan's meat hole in front of Tiger Girl
・ Tiger Girl sits in front to show the audience on the spot
・ Grip both ovaries through the skin of the wolf and squeeze them with your fingers.
・ Lick the ovarian fluid dripping from the vaginal hole with a long tongue.
・ Successful rebagacha or release with Tiger Girl's excitement gauge MAX
・ Excitement gauge ++, resistance gauge-
・ Pissing marking
・ Pissing so as to urinate on the whole body of the wolf, straddling the wolf who has fallen due to fainting.
・ Excitement gauge ++, resistance gauge ---
・ Fisting uterus
・ Grab when the wolf is in the air (launch eating, jump attack)
・ Grab the wolf's head with one hand, and fix the wolf's leg with Tiger Girl's upper arm and head.
・ Hold the other huge hand, turn it into a fist, and thrust it into the wolf's vagina.
・ Resistance (resistance gauge-) so as not to insert a fist that is likely to be inserted into the vagina while the head is tightened

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
Can someone share their save file for the 3 rooms I lost my save file and I don't wanna start over
There's a little thing called a search bar on the top right of the page ;)

there's save files scattered all over the thread but I think the best one is on page 50 cause it has a bunch of 'em and they're all named so you know which part of the game they're in

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Just checking in: Are the content updates still focused around the MC being futa? Or did she finally go back to female? I've seen some new gifs on an image board where Nona is still futa, but I don't know how recent they are or if it's an optional thing yet. If she's really not going back to female for the rest of the game, I'ma be so sad.

Already mentioned it before but man it was such a slap in the face for the game to start off with her female and then she swaps to futa for the rest of the game. I thought it would be temporary for like a single area at first and then it just keeps going x.x If she'd started of futa, I could have just avoided this and not had a problem with it. What a bait and switch. Has the dev mentioned yet if futa Nona is permanent? Think that'd be the kind of thing he touches on.

Wow, gotta say, the constantly changing the wolf girl's attacks is a really lame way to add difficulty. Trains your brain that certain keys do something, then swaps them around randomly whenever the dev feels like fucking over the player in an unfair manner. Just the basic attacks + nude attacks was fine. But then you advance along the story and your moves are constantly changing. It's impossible to remember what everything does and when it does it. Fighting the controls more than anything else. Even just swapping screens can change your attacks at certain points for no reason. Like, oh ok, I moved across this screen and now I can't uppercut or dodge anymore, cool.

A lot of random ways to progress with no hints too. Without a guide, this is pretty obnoxious. The fly area and futa boss is a good example. Some areas you have to intentionally lose to continue, sometimes not, sometimes you have to do a fucking loop and go back to the start and then get fucked by some random monster, some bosses are invincible, some seem invincible but aren't. Who the fuck knows. That inconsistency doesn't add challenge, it just confuses people. You're not rewarded for playing smart, you're rewarded for being lucky or trying 5 million random things that shouldn't do anything based on what you've learned so far, but I guess they do now, because fuck the player lol.

Also wish the escape mechanics was always the QTE instead of swapping between spamming keys and QTE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seems like Eluku couldn't decide what to do with the game, so he tried to do all the things. Feels like a bit of a mess to me. Think I still prefer Fairy Fighting. There are some points in this game that are cool, and then the dev just throws them in the trash and swaps to completely different systems. So weird. It's like he smashed a half dozen games together and didn't bother to explain most of them to the player in any way. There are ways to teach players of changes without spoon feeding them or just dropping shit on them that contradicts what they've been doing up until that point. I think Eluku could benefit from thinking about how a player would advance through this game.
Damn, almost 2 years ago now. Has any of this stuff been improved on?

Last edited:
Reactions: honkuma

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Right now he works on the arena area; wolf is still futa.
Plans are that after the arena area the next enemy will remove the futa parasite, and wolf becomes a loli (dunno if there will be a time in between when wolf is female and adult).

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
Right now he works on the arena area; wolf is still futa.
Plans are that after the arena area the next enemy will remove the futa parasite, and wolf becomes a loli (dunno if there will be a time in between when wolf is female and adult).
According to old posts the current route is futa (as we all know) and is almost complete.
the other route the loli route would start after the orcs and before futa village as a alternative route to the futa one
I have no idea if this has changed but the early drafts of the loli route has a surplus of zombies and gore

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
According to old posts the current route is futa (as we all know) and is almost complete.
the other route the loli route would start after the orcs and before futa village as a alternative route to the futa one
I have no idea if this has changed but the early drafts of the loli route has a surplus of zombies and gore
jesus christ

Gakuto1

Mar 28, 2021
My man eluku never disappoints!

Reactions: jokesonyou2

Jeffersont00

Nov 6, 2020
Can someone please upload the new slug and tiger sex scenes?
It's hard to find a proper gallery for this game...

Jeffersont00

Nov 6, 2020
Page 50 has a list of save files throughout the game that you can use for a "gallery" of sorts

And I don't think the tiger girl has scenes yet.
Thank you for the answer!
Sadly my laptop decided to end it's career right before my decision to re-download the game...
I just wanted to see them new scenes :cry:

3.30 star(s) 30 Votes