MaulionDali

Oct 25, 2019
What is with the packed exe archive inside of the archive. is someone drunk? there's a 3MB difference between the two files as well.

stigedidoo

Jul 5, 2017
The game is already in the initial .rar, i'm just puzzled by the archive inside of the .rar containing another copy of the game.
It's for de-censoring the game if I understood Eluku's blog post correctly, you're supposed to run the Wolf'sDungeon_.exe file first and then Wolf'sDungeon.exe

volg6

Jul 11, 2019
can someone tell me how to open the door with the minotaur when I fully dial the liquid meter I can't get out what am I doing wrong?

RXRO

Jan 23, 2021
I wonder if it's even possible to finish level 2 ?? they are spawning none stop and the orc at the end of the level just ko in 1 hit, what are we supposed to do? is there is any cheat available ?

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
I wonder if it's even possible to finish level 2 ?? they are spawning none stop and the orc at the end of the level just ko in 1 hit, what are we supposed to do? is there is any cheat available ?
beat up the goblins
lvl up
repeat x5(+)
flying kick the fat ass orc at the end
break rock
crawl into the cave behind fat ass orc

Reactions: FeSs101

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
Of all the games, this is the most inactive chat, hmm. Although the game is quite popular and, as for me, extremely high-quality and pleasant, I bow to the developer.

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
how to surrender? I actually loved the first cat girl, I don' tlike tiger so much
I agree, the whole game I don't remember inflicting such injuries... tearing the skin of the body and torn parts of the body... it looks just disgusting. But I'm looking forward to stage 3 when the tiger is low on health. It's a pity that I think there will be a spiked dick that will maim... A beautiful body cannot be maimed...

Reactions: Viola966 and Xyla

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
I agree, the whole game I don't remember inflicting such injuries... tearing the skin of the body and torn parts of the body... it looks just disgusting. But I'm looking forward to stage 3 when the tiger is low on health. It's a pity that I think there will be a spiked dick that will maim... A beautiful body cannot be maimed...
The warning on startup is there for a reason, things will get way more gory further into the game.
There's gonna be zombies.

Reactions: Fly'earth

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
The warning on startup is there for a reason, things will get way more gory further into the game.
There's gonna be zombies.
I really love zombies! they are cool, but the main character is a girl wolf man, alive and maimed, she loses limbs. This, in my personal taste, is not terribly extreme.

Reactions: Viola966
3.30 star(s) 30 Votes