Maddog3316

Oct 23, 2022
Last time I played this i made it I think to the end of the available content. There was a machine with a bull and a pull chain thing that you planted yourself on. Once you got on though there was no way to get off (but you got off ;) and trigger the door to open. Has more content came out since then or is that still the final point so far?

Maco Neu

Sep 7, 2018
The dev's talked about including them as an alt route from the futa, where the wolfgirl gets turned into a loli instead. The zombies actually show up in the catgirl camp in lust-reduction room.
Where did they talk about that can't really find anything to this game but the download side, which only shows downloads for 221010, 221023 and some old 18xxxx files and a twitter with very weord/cryptic messages (maybe twitters translations fault) and fantia

Last edited:

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
Where did they talk about that can't really find anything to this game but the download side, which only shows downloads for 221010, 221023 and some old 18xxxx files and a twitter with very weord/cryptic messages (maybe twitters translations fault)
its old dating back to I think when he was creating the pre swamp but post futa village area, he shortly mentioned the alt route describing the basic concepts of it and how the game would handle the routes

I can't bother to look for it but the details of it were as followed

instead of fighting and loosing to futa cat in front of village the player would lose to a ork shaman and be turned into a loli
after that the player would have to traverse a zombie infested village where the mechanic(like growing a futa cock when horny)
comes into play by switching in between being alive and being a zombie to move on( he described it like some turf war)
and of course this route would have tons of gore in it (if not most or all of it) this is set to be made after the futa route ends

now I don't know if there's anything planned beyond these two routes as this is all the info I have

3.30 star(s) 30 Votes