Oct 11, 2018
After seeing the Tiger's transformation, I can't help but think that statue mechanic would be considered a walk in the park for Nona.

I know she's taken some.....huge things before, but I have a foreboding feeling that something is going to be crushed/broken in the upcoming game over sequence.
Called it. I don't know if it happens in any of the other scenes in his games (maybe Tiki was much more stretchy?), but this is the first time I've seen him show something being broken.

Fly'earth

Mar 8, 2021

Wolf'sDungeon_UP221030

Reactions: Untamed

Fly'earth

Mar 8, 2021
I did, are shortcut to f95zone site,
if it's not useful for you, you can delete it,
you can look at the code of the bat file with the mouse option button and click edit you will be able to see the code,
1667128429017.png
Untamed

Maarek94

May 5, 2018
Having the same issues as bastardss22, with it completely slowing to a crawl when tabbed in and running fine when in the background. Found a solution in changing Nvidias Monitor Technology to Fixed Refresh, so if anyone else is having that issue, that is the solution I found.

Averuncus

Mar 15, 2018
I created this cheat table ages ago and shared it on ulmf. Might as well post it here too. Just make sure to activate it after you can move in-game. The teleport and freeze script are kinda jank and might not work in some areas or straight up crash your game.

heckinT

Jan 2, 2019
I'd love to try this game, but goddamn everything after the title screen runs at 0.25 FPS. No visible settings I can find to correct it.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Man I just like play yesterday to find out today is a update
I got another game on this list right now but I see if I can hop in when I done with them but gosh that game story is super long and dont feel like it gonna end soon
and
If did play and she not finish
just quit the game and dont let her defeat u to watch cut scene
She literally eat u and bite u off and it soo gross

just try it
nothing change?????? maybe there animation when she is now wolf form i guess. I dont remember last time I play but it look like one shot u if u dont smash button to get off
maaaa it brutal how u fail this one but uhmmmm I play many Sniper Eilites sooo

Oh man
I didnt notice that galley finally include everything now except new stuff

Last edited:

japster

Jul 5, 2017
I created this cheat table ages ago and shared it on ulmf. Might as well post it here too. Just make sure to activate it after you can move in-game. The teleport and freeze script are kinda jank and might not work in some areas or straight up crash your game.
thanks for the share, everything under stats only gives questionmarks though, tested on past two versions. teleport worked though and freeze somewhat worked (tried to use it at the tree boss, the pink slime was frozen, the yellow wasn't)

Fly'earth

Mar 8, 2021
Averuncus
I don't know how to activate this code

Fly'earth

Mar 8, 2021
Untamed
I'm more confused
1667390238452.png
I should put the file in DATA or main folder with client ,
which box is talking talking,
it's very confused,
you can post print this program is very good for print

• Red Heart

Maxcheernum

Jun 24, 2021
Why is the exe file considerd as a Trojan?
It keeps getting quarantine placed by my security software.
And its only the exe file it does that.
And because of that, i cant run the game, cause it deletes the exe file.

Last edited:

idcalainhere

Apr 26, 2021
Oh, sorry for the wait
You gotta download Cheat Engine, and open the file with it.
Hey i activated the cheats and made some edits but i can't control the character now, the WASD keys just don't move the character
also the arrow keys now seem to control the monster and reset it in front of me whenever i use the left arow key

Reactions: Fly'earth
3.30 star(s) 30 Votes