Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
By.. playing the game?
You can use cheat engine to decrease TigerGirl's health so you can see the new animations

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
I'm not shaming any of you on this game, because it caught my interest at the first due to the Futa village and up to the swamp area with the mermaids. (It was kinda brutal here and there, but I just stuck with the animations that could be classified as sex).

But after that, its just been a bit too gruesome for me. Like from what I hear she is gonna cough up her organs now? Is that even sexy? Can't even be called BDSM which I'm not a fan of, but I can see some appeal to it as an outsider. I've played "Fairy Fighting" and while it has some gruesome animations too, most of it was largely rough sex at best.

All's I'm asking is, do any of you all get off on this anymore or just play it out of interest? The later levels I mean, and the more brutal monsters.

(I know none of you all would do this or advocate this stuff to be emulated in real life ofc. Just asking a question I've been wondering for a while.)

Reactions: jttth
Oct 11, 2018
I'm not shaming any of you on this game, because it caught my interest at the first due to the Futa village and up to the swamp area with the mermaids. (It was kinda brutal here and there, but I just stuck with the animations that could be classified as sex).

But after that, its just been a bit too gruesome for me. Like from what I hear she is gonna cough up her organs now? Is that even sexy? Can't even be called BDSM which I'm not a fan of, but I can see some appeal to it as an outsider. I've played "Fairy Fighting" and while it has some gruesome animations too, most of it was largely rough sex at best.

All's I'm asking is, do any of you all get off on this anymore or just play it out of interest? The later levels I mean, and the more brutal monsters.

(I know none of you all would do this or advocate this stuff to be emulated in real life ofc. Just asking a question I've been wondering for a while.)
I follow this due to curiosity. Getting off is just a bonus for me.

With that being said, I'm not a squeamish person and I don't find anything in the game to be too gruesome except maybe losing to Tiger Girl via HP loss. Before that scene, I believe the most "gruesome" thing in the game in my eyes was actually failing the urethra stretching game in the futa village. Nona gets mounted on a massive (not so massive anymore now that Tiger Girl is a thing) stone dick and is just left to die. You can see Nona's predecessor in the unwinnable fight in the background (the skeleton on another massive stone dick) at the entrance to the futa village. Those things don't do anything for me, but I do watch them because they sate my curiosity.

I guess you can simplify things by saying I get off on things that are "normal" such as the sex scenes, but things where Nona gets fucked up are just interesting to watch.

On a side note, I feel that following Eluku all these years has awoken some dark desires from within me. I'm a fan of all the big things that Nona takes, but the jury is out on the Tiger Girl's animation. I want to see this to completion before I make my call on it.

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
I follow this due to curiosity. Getting off is just a bonus for me.

With that being said, I'm not a squeamish person and I don't find anything in the game to be too gruesome except maybe losing to Tiger Girl via HP loss. Before that scene, I believe the most "gruesome" thing in the game in my eyes was actually failing the urethra stretching game in the futa village. Nona gets mounted on a massive (not so massive anymore now that Tiger Girl is a thing) stone dick and is just left to die. You can see Nona's predecessor in the unwinnable fight in the background (the skeleton on another massive stone dick) at the entrance to the futa village. Those things don't do anything for me, but I do watch them because they sate my curiosity.

I guess you can simplify things by saying I get off on things that are "normal" such as the sex scenes, but things where Nona gets fucked up are just interesting to watch.

On a side note, I feel that following Eluku all these years has awoken some dark desires from within me. I'm a fan of all the big things that Nona takes, but the jury is out on the Tiger Girl's animation. I want to see this to completion before I make my call on it.
Thanks, I wanted some clarity on it. Just to add context, I do play very gory games. Just not hentai gory games.
Though I wouldn't say this game in particular is as brutal as those games from the actual "Hentai Gore" genre.

(Ofc I know you didn't imply that at all, because you tailored your words towards the topic.)
Overall though, glad my guess was just about right. Tbh the spectacle is very intriguing, and it does make you think "Who thought of this?" Both in a negative way and a morbid curiosity way.

Mindosphere

Oct 20, 2022
By.. playing the game?
You can use cheat engine to decrease TigerGirl's health so you can see the new animations
thanks for the info but that's not what I meant, I mean watching some else's gameplay on the updates or a link to where I can see them

tsudoplat

Aug 15, 2022
Is there some trick to make this game actually run on Win10/11? When I load the game it runs at like 1 frame per 1 second, it's insanely slow/laggy. If I jump it takes like 20 seconds to complete the entire jump animation.

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Like from what I hear she is gonna cough up her organs now? Is that even sexy?
Seeing it for myself, it really isn't as bad as it sounds, but there doesn't seem to be any other way to describe it.
There's no blood, she isn't dead.

Is there some trick to make this game actually run on Win10/11? When I load the game it runs at like 1 frame per 1 second, it's insanely slow/laggy. If I jump it takes like 20 seconds to complete the entire jump animation.
I've been using Windows 10 and have never had that problem.
Have you got Japanese Unicode installed? That usually fixes most issues with games made in Japan
Otherwise, maybe show us what your PC specs are, you might be playing on a potato PC.

sagesilli

Apr 24, 2018
Nord VPN scan this game as HEUR/APC Malware
HEUR = heuristics = basically some guessing algorithm the AV software uses
These are known to be very prone to false positives. Not saying that you should necessarily ignore the warning though.

chaosprn

Nov 19, 2018
I think there's a problem with the v221113 and even the one before.
Files keep getting quarantined, also see on other sites reports of possible malware in the file

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
I think there's a problem with the v221113 and even the one before.
Files keep getting quarantined, also see on other sites reports of possible malware in the file
It's a false positive. It'll happen with every version of the game.
Turn off your firewall, extract it, turn on your firewall, tell your firewall to allow on device, then you'll be able to play it and all subsequent releases.

3.30 star(s) 30 Votes