Akor87

Mar 11, 2020
Why is the exe file considerd as a Trojan?
It keeps getting quarantine placed by my security software.
And its only the exe file it does that.
And because of that, i cant run the game, cause it deletes the exe file.
Firstly i recommend to just download it from eruku's blog.
Secondly he's using program called 'ClickteamFusionDEV2.5' which can cause false positiv. You can either whitelist it or just wait 1-2 updates. Sometimes AV's just flag it and later updates they just ignore it, not sure why.

Maxcheernum

Jun 24, 2021
Firstly i recommend to just download it from eruku's blog.
Secondly he's using program called 'ClickteamFusionDEV2.5' which can cause false positiv. You can either whitelist it or just wait 1-2 updates. Sometimes AV's just flag it and later updates they just ignore it, not sure why.
Its from any download that deletes the exe file when extracted. Except their old version of Wolf Dungeon.
If the file pose no threat at all. I can try whitelist it with my Kaspersky. This is acturly the first type of executeable game that gives me that Trojan warning.

Maxcheernum

Jun 24, 2021
Also the exe file has the HEUR:Trojan-Spy.Win32.KeyLogger.gen in it when i checked it.

Edit: Cant make it whitelisted sadly, so i have to wait for some news of a non trojan version.

Last edited:

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Also the exe file has the HEUR:Trojan-Spy.Win32.KeyLogger.gen in it when i checked it.

Edit: Cant make it whitelisted sadly, so i have to wait for some news of a non trojan version.
It's a false positive. There is no "non trojan version"
Deactivate Windows Defender or whatever you're using, extract Wolf's Dungeon, reactivate Windows Defender and when it inevitably sends the already extracted exe to the gay baby jail, allow it on your device.
Because the game engine Wolf's Dungeon runs on (clickteam fusion) is one that Windows doesn't recognize or have a signature for, every version of the game will trip Defender's sensors until you whitelist it.

Maxcheernum

Jun 24, 2021
It's a false positive. There is no "non trojan version"
Deactivate Windows Defender or whatever you're using, extract Wolf's Dungeon, reactivate Windows Defender and when it inevitably sends the already extracted exe to the gay baby jail, allow it on your device.
Because the game engine Wolf's Dungeon runs on (clickteam fusion) is one that Windows doesn't recognize or have a signature for, every version of the game will trip Defender's sensors until you whitelist it.
Finaly found a way to whitelist it correctly. I had to white list both the file, and its folder in seperate sections.
That is a complicated mess to whitelist with Kaspersky Total Security.
Its funny how a simple thing that does not pose a threat gets treated as a trojan just like that. Thats not fair.

Averuncus

Mar 15, 2018
Hey i activated the cheats and made some edits but i can't control the character now, the WASD keys just don't move the character
also the arrow keys now seem to control the monster and reset it in front of me whenever i use the left arow key
Looking at your screenshot, it seems like you're using some crazy values for certain things, which might be your problem.

Try making smaller changes and limiting yourself to basic stats like life, hunger, power, etc. (the colored ones in the table). For example, the "naked" address is supposed to be either a 0 or 1 (clothed/naked).

Oct 11, 2018
The update is out and the second part of Tiger Girl's penetration animation is now available.

This update takes pushing organs out of the way literally. And can someone actually tell me what that is at the end?

j5wm

Mar 7, 2019
S key doesn't seem to work so can't progress the TigerGirl scene. Can't crouch inside the arenas but it works everywhere else. Is this just on my end?

Oct 11, 2018
S key doesn't seem to work so can't progress the TigerGirl scene. Can't crouch inside the arenas but it works everywhere else. Is this just on my end?
You can't crouch in the arena thing. S works in the Tiger Girl scene, but you have to hold it down for like three weeks in order for it to do what it's supposed to do.

New update
Anyone got a mirror?
I think this should work:

Reactions: j5wm and Fly'earth

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
I have no idea how but eluku somehow made guts falling out of a girls mouth not gory at all
if that makes any fucking sense

Oct 11, 2018
I never really thought about it before, but Eluku frequently takes things that I've gotten accustomed to and just throws them out the window.

Case in point: For the longest time, I thought the first orc that you encounter in the game had an absolutely massive dick, and that game over fucking was the end of Nona's anal integrity. Nowadays, we're sitting here watching a Tiger Girl shove something so massive into Nona that her pelvis breaks and (as if that wasn't enough) starts literally making her cough up her organs.

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
I never really thought about it before, but Eluku frequently takes things that I've gotten accustomed to and just throws them out the window.

Case in point: For the longest time, I thought the first orc that you encounter in the game had an absolutely massive dick, and that game over fucking was the end of Nona's anal integrity. Nowadays, we're sitting here watching a Tiger Girl shove something so massive into Nona that her pelvis breaks and (as if that wasn't enough) starts literally making her cough up her organs.

you have to give the guy credit where its due, he takes what should be gory and only fapable to guro lovers
and makes it super lewd and fapable to the most people possible

dude's some kind of hentai wizard

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Is there happy end in this game finaly ?
Yes actually
If Nona is defeated by the Gray Catgirl at full arousal during their first encounter in the Futa Prison, you do get a happy ending.

you have to give the guy credit where its due, he takes what should be gory and only fapable to guro lovers
and makes it super lewd and fapable to the most people possible

dude's some kind of hentai wizard
I'd put it down to the fact that Nona's still alive and that whatever organ she's coughed up is still intact.
I'd guess its maybe her throat and part of her lung, maybe. Either way, she can still breathe.

Either way, this isn't even the end of the scene, it's gonna continue in another 2 weeks

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 30 Votes