Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Honestly I didn't remember why I gave up last time I played it.

2 mins in and I'm like " Yup. THIS IS WHY!!!"

Absolutely ghastly controls, Meth head logic and a game breaking bug AFTER the game not telling you you had to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FIND A Playthrough and AVOID THIS GAME LIKE THE PLAGUE!!

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Absolutely ghastly controls
You can change them by pressing F5 or clicking KeyConfig at the top of the window

Meth head logic
Please elaborate

a game breaking bug
What's the game breaking bug?

The game not telling you you had to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While it's not made completely obvious with giant arrows pointing to it and neon signs that say "Interact with this", it is the only other point of interest in the room besides the Orc and the Locked Door, so it should be easy enough for most to assume that they can be interacted with.

FIND A Playthrough and AVOID THIS GAME LIKE THE PLAGUE!!
It's not a bad game at all

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
You can change them by pressing F5 or clicking KeyConfig at the top of the window

Please elaborate

What's the game breaking bug?

While it's not made completely obvious with giant arrows pointing to it and neon signs that say "Interact with this", it is the only other point of interest in the room besides the Orc and the Locked Door, so it should be easy enough for most to assume that they can be interacted with.

It's not a bad game at all
While I generally agree with you, it is true that the control are janky and the game is anything but fluid. As for breadcrumbing, this is something most games get so wrong that people are kind of used to figuring stuff out themselves which is great for most seasoned gamers (once you've played one RPG maker game, you've generally played them all and know what to look for, press, toggle like always dash etc, same with most FPS games, etc), but there are a weird amount of people out there that would prefer more direct railing and the start of your game is definitely the most important place to do it.

Ergo raptor's video on how megaman x does it right without ever excplicitly telling you a damn thing is pretty much the gold standard I hold to other games. Yeah, they can't all be megaman x, but my point is that as much as I love Eluku's games the gamey elements of them are kind of meh at the best with a healthy dosage of jank.

That's true of Fairy Fighting too.

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
So, the last while I've just been poking around this game using save files posted here, but now that I've actually sat down and tried to play the game, I feel confident in saying that it's time for me to throw myself at dev's feet and beg for a mode that doesn't instantly kill me any time an enemy coughs in my general direction. I fully realize that I'm just ass at this game, it's 100% on me, but I would very much appreciate the ability to enjoy this game without wanting to slam my face through a wall every time the same 2 flying tit flowers stun lock and instakill me because I'm bad at Dark Souls frame perfect dodging and attacking my way through every enemy encounter. Like, seriously, I would pay real, hard earned dollars for a God Mode cheat code right about now so that I can actually play this game without wanting to jump off my roof because of how absolutely terrible I am at this game.

That said though, literally everything besides me being total ass, this game fuckin rules. Animations are great, the game over sequences are good (when I don't have to watch them 47 times in a row because I suck), there's MOUNTAINS of content, and if you're good at games and/or one of those psychos that run through Dark Souls like it's fuckin Tetris, I imagine you wouldn't find the gameplay half bad at all. Again, I just happen to blow massive ass at it and this post is ultimately just my attempt at turning my pain into humor for the enjoyment of others while simultaneously begging for a way to end my torment.

TL;DR: I'm quite possibly the worst gamer alive so would really appreciate some cheat codes and/or an "Easy" difficulty setting where I don't die instantly to every enemy that sneezes in my general direction because I collect Game Overs like they're fuckin baseball cards.

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
I'm quite possibly the worst gamer alive so would really appreciate some cheat codes and/or an "Easy" difficulty setting where I don't die instantly to every enemy that sneezes in my general direction because I collect Game Overs like they're fuckin baseball cards.
Defeating enemies gives you XP and you can level up your max hp, speed, that sort of thing.
Cheat Engine works pretty well, you can see how much HP you have and freeze it.

Reactions: Fly'earth

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
Defeating enemies gives you XP and you can level up your max hp, speed, that sort of thing.
Cheat Engine works pretty well, you can see how much HP you have and freeze it.
Yeah, but I also don't know how to use cheat engine, and freezing my HP doesn't really help when they Game Over on impact. Like with the titty flower things, if two of them touch you, it's instant Game Over no matter what your health is at. What I need is a no Game Over button :LOL:

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
the last time i played this game the newest content was a horrible swamp area with drowing mechanics and you where constantly stunlocked by dick parasite fish, while also having to fight a bullshit "coral reef" boss
this update from 13h ago added how much content after that part?

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
the last time i played this game the newest content was a horrible swamp area with drowing mechanics and you where constantly stunlocked by dick parasite fish, while also having to fight a bullshit "coral reef" boss
this update from 13h ago added how much content after that part?
a cliff area and a I would say half done minigames area (really only one out of three minigame is complete, the second one is almost complete

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Uff.
I think mermaid queen and king boss fight, tree fight, cliff goblins, ass fly and spider, harpies and minotaur statue (unfisnished).
BEfore cliff goblins is the goblin arena with goblin fight, grey cat fight, snake girl fight and tiger girl fight (currently being worked on).
Next will be mad doctor fight in the arena, afterwards it goes back to the above mentioned statue.

Reactions: XPsychoX

TrogMotus

Jun 18, 2017
Made saves for different stages of the game

Attention!
Game was cheated by Cheat Engine, so i have big pow, speed, def stats

Archive must be unpacked in ./data folder inside game folder.
When you want to load stage, just rename choosed file to Game.ini
For example, if i want to load game after killing troll, i'll rename file Game_3_plant_after_troll.ini to Game.ini

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Sooo any dude out there finally open minotaur gate yet?? the one u gotto get yourself screw to fill the juice to get the key. Dont know if dev finish this yet and I out of game to play sooo came back here for checking

Ooooh yea
I have a set of my save somewhere in this thread that also cheat
buff her health and damage and attack speed (work only when get erection) but pretty much almost ONE PUNCH everything except boss cuz they got health threshold but just keep spamming til they dead is work too
health just for those who wanna watch

except arena cuz I think dev might change damage and everything soo I gotto dig deeper but I not up to that

Just play abit
dev add Cat girl to fight in arena and that it.
Why dude focus soo much on this arena. Are we going back here at some point after save the elf at minotaur temple? we never know

still as chessy as ever for enemy
my attack not register.
My kick not reach her but her kick reach me. (I wish I got screenshot to show that she in reach of my kick)
She clip into my kick.
Why am I kicking?
Why when I want kick I press and hold Space which I believe it is kick she only doing scratching
Why I stop scratching but Kick instead when she slip shadow moved to other side

just nerf player as much as possible with bad control and reach
dang masochist
but I won next round
Wolf'sDungeon 2022-10-28 22-38-33-647.jpg Wolf'sDungeon 2022-10-28 22-41-29-930.jpg
just chessy back
dang it piss me off and
Gosh that gross. I make sure I never remember this in memory
never ever fail to tiger next time when it finish

Last edited:

TopKoak

Nov 13, 2017
Sooo any dude out there finally open minotaur gate yet?? the one u gotto get yourself screw to fill the juice to get the key. Dont know if dev finish this yet and I out of game to play sooo came back here for checking

Ooooh yea
I have a set of my save somewhere in this thread that also cheat
buff her health and damage and attack speed (work only when get erection) but pretty much almost ONE PUNCH everything except boss cuz they got health threshold but just keep spamming til they dead is work too
health just for those who wanna watch

except arena cuz I think dev might change damage and everything soo I gotto dig deeper but I not up to that

Just play abit
dev add Cat girl to fight in arena and that it.
Why dude focus soo much on this arena. Are we going back here at some point after save the elf at minotaur temple? we never know

still as chessy as ever for enemy
my attack not register.
My kick not reach her but her kick reach me. (I wish I got screenshot to show that she in reach of my kick)
She clip into my kick.
Why am I kicking?
Why when I want kick I press and hold Space which I believe it is kick she only doing scratching
Why I stop scratching but Kick instead when she slip shadow moved to other side

just nerf player as much as possible with bad control and reach
dang masochist
but I won next round
View attachment 2130082 View attachment 2130084
just chessy back
dang it piss me off and
Gosh that gross. I make sure I never remember this in memory
never ever fail to tiger next time when it finish
it becomes a lot easier if you block

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Yea and no
at first I forget how to block cuz totally not in my head ever. Rarely use Ctrl key
then I begin block after lose for first and half then I lose to third time cuz blocking and dodge literally make me feel like passive and she kept shadow dodge and my kick couldnt reach her and stuff or clip thorugh her then she kick me back despite my kick failed both should be reach or clip through
then I begin playing aggressive and it did the thing
til the Slug yea
block is the thing and never fail once
and tiger
she not finish sooooooo with my hacked save hack health I little health lost everytime she attack. Gosh wish that health apply to previous opponent

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
Made saves for different stages of the game

Attention!
Game was cheated by Cheat Engine, so i have big pow, speed, def stats

Archive must be unpacked in ./data folder inside game folder.
When you want to load stage, just rename choosed file to Game.ini
For example, if i want to load game after killing troll, i'll rename file Game_3_plant_after_troll.ini to Game.ini
I would like to humbly beg for that cheat table file if you have it, my good sir or madam.

3.30 star(s) 30 Votes