Kaneki117

Oct 21, 2018
Hey everybody, i need help the game is not working in my pc, i started the game before but now the display stay in white with black and only the sound work but no the video, how can i fix this? I need some driectx or microsoft visual? Rpg maker? What is the problem please?

Last edited:

Javascripter24

Feb 9, 2022
Hello? I started this game not too long ago, i have the last update, but im stuck where you rescue the cat girl. I know i am supposed to get a golden apple (already found my way to it), but every time i try to feed it to the catgirl, the silly wolf eats it instead. Can someone enlighten me please?
That, or a savefile right after that part ig

Javascripter24

Feb 9, 2022
Hello? I started this game not too long ago, i have the last update, but im stuck where you rescue the cat girl. I know i am supposed to get a golden apple (already found my way to it), but every time i try to feed it to the catgirl, the silly wolf eats it instead. Can someone enlighten me please?
That, or a savefile right after that part ig
Nevermind, turns out it wasnt the latest, as soon as i found the right one and moved the data, it worked

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
Wanted to see the new sluggirl defeat animation but the catfight in the arena is even harder than last time I tried it, fuck this game

Feb 23, 2022
I have some problem with my game. The version that I downloaded is 220213 and its just an application so when I saved the game it wouldn't make any save file for me. Can someone help me with this?

Last edited:
Feb 23, 2022
I don't want to bother you guys but can slug girl be beaten? I beat her up to the point where the blue bar is filled but nothing happened. The game still made me fight the slug girl.

Zetstrike

Dec 29, 2018

The updated part is ...
・ At the Slug Girl battle in the challenge room in the cliff area
If you damage the Slug Girl and lose the red gauge
Updated so that Slug Girl can be grasped by the fallen wolf
(When the Slug Girl is out of gauge and collapses, it gets closer enough to overlap and the S key (↓)

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017

The updated part is ...
(When the Slug Girl is out of gauge and collapses, it gets closer enough to overlap and the S key (↓)
Wait! How far did the game continue? Last thing I remember was the fighting arena where the bull statue was :unsure:

Mar 1, 2020
Wait! How far did the game continue? Last thing I remember was the fighting arena where the bull statue was :unsure:
After making caveroom with harpies on mountaintop, new content was being added at earlier part and you might have to backtrack to the middle of mountain ascent. A hall with three challange rooms was added with final purpose of futanari parasite removal - goblin gang fight, girlfight versus arena and upcoming torture challenge.

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
After making caveroom with harpies on mountaintop, new content was being added at earlier part and you might have to backtrack to the middle of mountain ascent. A hall with three challange rooms was added with final purpose of futanari parasite removal - goblin gang fight, girlfight versus arena and upcoming torture challenge.
Sweet! I wanna get rid of that Dick! *.*

xXx_hentaitentacle

Dec 20, 2019

The updated part is ...
Any tactic for the slug girl? Seems like really long range for her atk...

3.30 star(s) 30 Votes