Flame_iscool

Nov 6, 2020
If you don't have the apple then find it after that go near her and press space or E button or idk press every button.
found it you just eat it near her and insted of you eating she will give it to her , one more thing what the hell do you do at the golden door after defeating the harpies ??

Banner_Tsubaki.png chiyo abnner 3.png

Zetstrike

Dec 29, 2018

PassWord: eluku

Added 3 Enemy Gallery.

There is no update for Slug Girl because motion etc. are being created.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fly'earth

CuroNira

Nov 15, 2018
Because people will inevitably ask for saves when there's an update here's the pack. Nothing major has changed, as the bulk of the updates for the entire year have been the arena fights, but it's good for people exploring the content.
Thanks a lot, however I seem I don't have any game.ini

I litteraly only have the Wolf.exe and in the data folder a config.ini.

jbloggsey

Mar 4, 2017
Thanks a lot, however I seem I don't have any game.ini

I litteraly only have the Wolf.exe and in the data folder a config.ini.
Make it to any save point and save and it should create your game.ini - the game.ini is the save file, and can just be whacked under the data folder alongside config.ini. You don't even need to save, really, just put the game.ini of the area you want in the data folder to get it to work.

Psyside

Jun 30, 2017
iirc, you need to grow a dick first by eating the pink/purple bumpy fruit, then jack off until you're about at 70% erotic, then climax while fucking the wall before the anal probe gets to you.

it's been a long time so my memory might be a bit hazy.
Thats how I got a Game over.....Not how I continued. Or do I have to eat the fruit back at the start cos I cant pick that up

Mar 1, 2020
Thats how I got a Game over.....Not how I continued. Or do I have to eat the fruit back at the start cos I cant pick that up
I guess you should "aim" better when picking up fruit. Also you do not need the fruit that time, you can get Nona aroused just by standing near nipple-plant-girl to the left of the gate.There are small areas where Nona gets Erotic meter sensibly, like that place or where girl-juice is dripping down on her when she climbs up a mountain.

Reactions: SolaDiRyuvia

Psyside

Jun 30, 2017
I guess you should "aim" better when picking up fruit. Also you do not need the fruit that time, you can get Nona aroused just by standing near nipple-plant-girl to the left of the gate.There are small areas where Nona gets Erotic meter sensibly, like that place or where girl-juice is dripping down on her when she climbs up a mountain.
I mean I crouch + Space to pick it up literally moved pixel by pixel its not working

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Can you turn off/avoid futa yet?
Still a long way.
Currently Eluku finished the second of three fight of the second of three doors in the arena.
After that the event / enemy that removes the futa parasite needs to be implemented.
And only then there will be non-futa content again. It might imminently switch into loli, though.

Reactions: SolaDiRyuvia
3.30 star(s) 30 Votes