O&M's

May 18, 2018
Holy shit, it actually worked! Thank you very much kind strangers from the internet.
I don´t know which action solved the problem (I did all the things except the emulator) but it worked :)
Glad to hear it! Though, I do still recommend you try one step at a time to figure out what the problem actually was.

Guess_Who

Mar 17, 2024
Holy shit, it actually worked! Thank you very much kind strangers from the internet.
I don´t know which action solved the problem (I did all the things except the emulator) but it worked :)
Glad to hear it worked out for you, I guess running as admin was the solution or placing the folder somewhere else?
-------------------------------------------------------------
View attachment 4100870 what is the key that according to have to be pressed
↓ = S Key
↑ = W Key
→ = D Key
← = A Key
BTN2(Button2)= E Key

BTN1(Button1)= Spacebar

There you have it
-------------------------------------------------------------

Since a lot of people had and or have problems with the tiger girl I just made a real quick video showing how to defeat her quickly and easy. I recommend you to face her with Nona's max lvl 20! This will make things a lot easier and you don't need to struggle too much.

The fight was almost flawless, just got two slight punches --->

--------------------------------------------------------------

There's also a glitch. If you don't have enough Woodballs you can just simply glitch through the gate door by holding the dodge button! Well, you can only dogde if your HUNGRY BAR is not empty though. After that you are able to enter all 3 fighting rooms!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheers

Last edited:

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
New Update Released
Updated DirtyOgre to grab and squeeze Nona.
Currently unfinished, reset is required after grab.

Coming Soon
A follow through of DirtyOgre's grab.

>>In regards to maybe adding more payment options due to Visa and Mastercard's cuckery, etc.
Eluku: For now, only Fantia or PIXIV FANBOX will be accepted. We don't want to increase the number of support sites because they are very difficult to manage.

IMO, folks should be boycotting Visa and Mastercard

If you see anything you like the look of on the DLSite sidebar of Eluku's website, go ahead and buy it.
Purchases made through Eluku's referral also help him out.

Last edited:

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
1728287514528.png
"Please don't post the password onto other sites"
1364686591110.jpg
A friendly reminder
if you like Wolf's Dungeon.

Yes, I know we're a pirate site, I get it.
But with consistent (-ish) quality such as this, it's only fair to give back, right?

Last edited:

O&M's

May 18, 2018
Yes, I know we're a pirate site, I get it.
But with consistent (-ish) quality such as this, it's only fair to give back, right?
I only half agree with this. Give me the $10-$15 one-time payment option, and I'd be more than happy to buy a game of this quality. If it were actually finished, I'd be willing to spend $20.

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
I only half agree with this. Give me the $10-$15 one-time payment option, and I'd be more than happy to buy a game of this quality. If it were actually finished, I'd be willing to spend $20.
Personally, I don't really care about the specifics.
It's clear Eluku has noticed or has been told that someone somewhere is sharing the passwords around.
If it turns out Eluku has seen us, or if he ever checks us out in the future, then, at the very least, he should see us also promoting him and encouraging people to pay up if they like what he's doing.

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
I can't apply for membership with my MasterCard
If you use Fantia

go in there, buy Bitcash card, it will give you code in form of JP runes, which you can slap into Toraona to get Toracoin, that can be use to support stuff in Fantia
there's plenty of payment method you can do here including Visa and Mastercard, but using those will charge quite the number of 3rd party fee, furthermore the price of the card is not same to current yen exchange rate, but this is the closest you can get rather than picking whatever Fantia recommend you

Edit: I haven't tried this myself, I just pasted it from

Last edited:

Charof

Formerly 'hanath'
Dec 15, 2021
If you use Fantia

go in there, buy Bitcash card, it will give you code in form of JP runes, which you can slap into Toraona to get Toracoin, that can be use to support stuff in Fantia
there's plenty of payment method you can do here including Visa and Mastercard, but using those will charge quite the number of 3rd party fee, furthermore the price of the card is not same to current yen exchange rate, but this is the closest you can get rather than picking whatever Fantia recommend you
Thanks bro FB_IMG_1725562835033.jpg

Guess_Who

Mar 17, 2024
I've seen other creators doing something like this. You pay like 15$ - 20$ one time only, in turn you get the full game for free once it's finished and also the up to date builds/test builds each month or week. Depends on how often the certain creator releases updates.

Yes, I know we're a pirate site...................

It's clear Eluku has noticed or has been told that someone somewhere is sharing the passwords around.
If it turns out Eluku has seen us, or if he ever checks us out in the future, then, at the very least, he should see us also promoting him and encouraging people to pay up if they like what he's doing.
This here is not the only "pirate site" , there are other sites where you can get your hands onto it but that's not the point.

I'm sure there are many more who would like to pay for the game but due the limited payment options they simply can't.
(Seeing from some of the comments on and the reactions they get)
Some people can't access the sites because their country is perhaps banned.

Thank you for showing an alternative on how to pay. It was well intended but I know that people want it always the nice and easy way. Buy first this, then that and now with these you buy those........ that's just too much for like 2$ a month.

If Eluku would just start a Patreon or add different payment options he could get a lot of new supporters. It's very unlikely to happen now after reading the latest blog post from him saying he has no intention of adding other sites/payment options.

Fluoride

Jun 10, 2021
I finally defeated the tiger futa because of that video. I have been trying and giving up since she was created and OH MY GOD I'M FREE.

Also is the plague doctor in the torture room supposed to be super easy? I'm level 19 and he's invincible but like 4 jump kicks and he doesn't have a health bar anymore. Weird.

But I'm so fucking glad that the pain is over. Thank you.

Reactions: imbadwithnames5

goukiomega

Aug 6, 2020
I finally defeated the tiger futa because of that video. I have been trying and giving up since she was created and OH MY GOD I'M FREE.

Also is the plague doctor in the torture room supposed to be super easy? I'm level 19 and he's invincible but like 4 jump kicks and he doesn't have a health bar anymore. Weird.

But I'm so fucking glad that the pain is over. Thank you.
To defeat the plague doctor you need to do all the "tests" and them reduce his life to 0, you gonna need a lot of gold apple, use it to fill your hunger bar and recover your life, use it after every test.

3.40 star(s) 32 Votes