Guess_Who

Mar 17, 2024
Here is a fun little save file with the maxed SPEED skill.

It has:
It's possible to get SPEED over 200 but I noticed as soon as you reach 180, Nona will freeze if you try to attack by pressing spacebar. The game still runs and enemies are able to grab her. You can also break free of the grabs. The only attack that works without freezing is by jumping and using a kick while in midair.

Nona gets too fast for the game to handle at 180, so I put the remaining skill balls into the POWER slot.

NonaSpeed.gif

DK00

Jan 29, 2023
Here is a fun little save file with the maxed SPEED skill.

It has:
It's possible to get SPEED over 200 but I noticed as soon as you reach 180, Nona will freeze if you try to attack by pressing spacebar. The game still runs and enemies are able to grab her. You can also break free of the grabs. The only attack that works without freezing is by jumping and using a kick while in midair.

Nona gets too fast for the game to handle at 180, so I put the remaining skill balls into the POWER slot.

View attachment 4145827
Have you tried using CheatEngine (or something like it) to just edit all 3 values to have suitably high values?
Like set 175 speed and then whatever value you could get from the max amount of power, and (I guess) match that number for defense?

Ytiza

Apr 26, 2018
if you trust him go ahead hes been crying since day 1 of posts talkin nonses lol hes the reason i stoped suportin eluku
really did he do that? At least I didn't see it but I don't read every post either.
The only thing I saw was him reprimanding someone who wasn't a supporter and still complained about updates that were too slow for him.
Which I could understand pretty well because I don't think it's very nice when someone who gets something for free then complains that he doesn't get it for free quickly enough. Or that the creator could work faster for $2 a month

jericho009

Apr 15, 2020
really did he do that? At least I didn't see it but I don't read every post either.
The only thing I saw was him reprimanding someone who wasn't a supporter and still complained about updates that were too slow for him.
Which I could understand pretty well because I don't think it's very nice when someone who gets something for free then complains that he doesn't get it for free quickly enough. Or that the creator could work faster for $2 a month
yea he realy does he always crys about ppl no suporting etc trying make ppl look bad what not actuely have him blocked cus he most anyoing person i met in a while

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Who?

Eluku?
No, me.
He seems to have forgotten that money makes the world go round, and that by depriving a man of his money, he aint gonna wanna work as hard or as fast as you so demand him to, if at all, and, if in reminding him of this he decides to turn heel and withdraw his support, he's actually adding to the very problem he won't shut his ass up about!
Guy must've also missed the part where Eluku said that if he couldn't find a suitable paywall, he'd either have to censor the game, or can it entirely?

Last edited:
Reactions: Aleazarek

goukiomega

Aug 6, 2020
Anyone have the demo?
I Get it on the old eluku's website,before the new blog. In the old website was all the versions of the game including the fairy fighting game.
I belive that's archive are the first game version, maybe there will be a older, i don't know.
And a advise, i don't now if this archive have a virus or not, please someone can scan it, my anti virus don't sayed notting about it, but when i put the archive here appears a [virus] in the name.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 32 Votes