Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Reply didn't work for some reason so I'm calling you out Untamed! Thank you!
You're very welcome, always happy to help!

If Eluku would just start a Patreon or add different payment options he could get a lot of new supporters. It's very unlikely to happen now after reading the latest blog post from him saying he has no intention of adding other sites/payment options.
Patreon has shitty guidelines.
You want Nona to hold up a sign saying she consents before getting her pelvis disintegrated and her asshole dilated enough to fit a small family owned Bed & Breakfast?
Didn't think so.

AwsumO

Jan 28, 2018
I subbed to eluku, then the creditcard (which I hardly use) had moonrune payments on it and had to get a new card. I guess if it can be done via paypal it'd be fine but I'm hesistant to go through that again..

games' great tho

Guess_Who

Mar 17, 2024
I finally defeated the tiger futa because of that video. I have been trying and giving up since she was created and OH MY GOD I'M FREE.

Which video?

Patreon has shitty guidelines.
You want Nona to hold up a sign saying she consents before getting her pelvis disintegrated and her asshole dilated enough to fit a small family owned Bed & Breakfast?
Didn't think so.
Nona doesn't need to, her anus and pelvis already got stretched far beyond the outer limits of what was thought to be possible.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't!
Every site has it's pros and cons. The main problem is that the payment options which most of the people use get suspended on those japanese sites. It won't get any better. More payment options might get suspended in the future!
Soon you need to be a local and own a japanese bank account to be able to buy anything at all from those sites.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ytiza

Apr 26, 2018
Which video?

Nona doesn't need to, her anus and pelvis already got stretched far beyond the outer limits of what was thought to be possible.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't!
Every site has it's pros and cons. The main problem is that the payment options which most of the people use get suspended on those japanese sites. It won't get any better. More payment options might get suspended in the future!
Soon you need to be a local and own a japanese bank account to be able to buy anything at all from those sites.

Sry what did i miss something?

Kinda sad here as well i wanted to charge my DLside points today because i have it linked to Ci-en because i support some creators there as well. like the creator of pain Re:in but i cant charge points anymore if i want to i need a jap amazone account Credit card or phone number.
i also wanted to buy some work from a kinda sick creator that i like but i cant even do that anymore.
My Fanbox and Patreon support is sill good but lets see for how long....

Last edited:

Guess_Who

Mar 17, 2024
Sry what did i miss something?

Kinda sad here as well i wanted to charge my DLside points today because i have it linked to Ci-en because i support some creators there as well. like the creator of pain Re:in but i cant charge points anymore if i want to i need a jap amazone account Credit card or phone number.
i also wanted to buy some work from a kinda sick creator that i like but i cant even do that anymore.
My Fanbox and Patreon support is sill good but lets see for how long....
Ehm... no.... nothing..... .

So no new password yet?
I'd be glad if anyone share the pass.

Joemoon

Apr 26, 2024
View attachment 64211

Overview:
Wolf’s Dungeon is a hentai side-scrolling game created by Eluku. The game, and all images were created by Eluku, this site is an informational site about the game. You play as Nona a wolf girl who is captured by orcs and taken to a dungeon. There you must break out, solve puzzles, fight monsters, and hopefully avoid being…raped.
You will encounter many different monsters each with unique attack, grab, and ending animations. As you progress through the game you must solve various puzzles and defeat ever stronger monsters and bosses.​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-26
Release Date: 2024-09-23
Developer: -
Censorship: No
Version: 240818
Language: N/A
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Controls:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

A_Person123 thanks for the link

View attachment 64212 View attachment 64213 View attachment 64214

Ytiza

Apr 26, 2018
Ehm... no.... nothing..... .

Well i kinda fixed it and i only had problems with DLside and that is linked to Ci-en were i support a few people as well.
So I created a JP-Amazone account and charged that one to bypass that problem.

I actually find the situation extremely stupid and I hope something changes soon because it gets harder and harder to pay the creators I like because of stupid actors in the financial sector.

I HOPE something changes soon but I fear if something changes it will not be a change for the better.

The reason why I did not share the password was because Untamed basically said watch out someone is watching now and he is kinda right.
If you like Eluku's work you sould support him but I also understand how bad it feels if you want to support and you can't so that's why I shared a few times.

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
New Update Released
You can hit DirtyOgre as he's grabbed you

Coming Soon
Continuation

If you see anything you like the look of on the DLSite sidebar of Eluku's website, go ahead and buy it.
Purchases made through Eluku's referral also help him out.

Ytiza

Apr 26, 2018
New Update Released
You can hit DirtyOgre as he's grabbed you

Coming Soon
Continuation

If you see anything you like the look of on the DLSite sidebar of Eluku's website, go ahead and buy it.
Purchases made through Eluku's referral also help him out.
I would like to buy a pack of all his old gifs and arts from the old FF times is his contend on DLside?

caoehorejg

Jan 15, 2023
am I supposed to climb this thing? no matter what I do, she just dont grab the damn string, I have just defeated the second boss, that girl holding another wolf girl, now I need a gold apple for her, behind is just the boss room dont know what to do

-EDIT=solved
How did you decide that?

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
I would like to buy a pack of all his old gifs and arts from the old FF times is his contend on DLside?
I think you can find all the stuff from Eluku's old blog on some boorus and exhentai.
tell me how to climb walls in this game?
You can't climb yet.
You do a 180 and go back until you find a previously closed gate that is now open, and continue from there.
Have fun with the StrawFlies.
Then defeat the StrawFly Queen
Then go back to the strawflies, but this time avoiding and walking past them, and then just keep going from there.

Guess_Who

Mar 17, 2024
Well i kinda fixed it and i only had problems with DLside and that is linked to Ci-en were i support a few people as well.

I actually find the situation extremely stupid and I hope something changes soon because it gets harder and harder to pay the creators I like because of stupid actors in the financial sector.......................
Glad to hear, that you were able to sort it out(y)

-------------------------------

That one question from this guy:
性転換者.PNG
He says his question has nothing to do with Eluku's game but he wants to know what Eluku thinks about transsexuals?

It's so random, it came out of nowhere :ROFLMAO:

-------------------------------

Would anyone be interested in a maxed DEFENSE or SPEED only build?

Like the one I did with the POWER and all the saves ---> POWER + ALL SAVES

jericho009

Apr 15, 2020

I actually find the situation extremely stupid and I hope something changes soon because it gets harder and harder to pay the creators I like because of stupid actors in the financial sector.

I HOPE something changes soon but I fear if something changes it will not be a change for the better.

The reason why I did not share the password was because Untamed basically said watch out someone is watching now and he is kinda right.
If you like Eluku's work you sould support him but I also understand how bad it feels if you want to support and you can't so that's why I shared a few times.
if you trust him go ahead hes been crying since day 1 of posts talkin nonses lol hes the reason i stoped suportin eluku

Reactions: demon2525 and O&M's
3.40 star(s) 32 Votes