RPGM Completed Women Hurt Me Before, But Now I Have 30 Year Old Wizard Powers! [Final] [Hoi Hoi Hoi]

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes

kasdiddd

Sep 15, 2018
I'll surely post a topic of it this week, still in pre-alpha version but I want to improve by feedbacks. please post a reply when u see it, otherwise I tag u.
I won't see it but reply to me here and I'll see it eventually. I work a lot XD thanks I look forward to giving you feedback

Reactions: ArthurPalms

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Ow man, in the last few months I've been developing a 3d timestop game kind of sandbox... But now seeing the amount of negative comments on the incel topic, I got a little upset about my hard work...
fuck it, just go for it, its fine. time stop is a pretty niche fetish so its almost always a nice addition. beggars cant be choosers, you know? I feel like this one is only so polarizing because of how aggressive the protag is. He really doesn't have much of a reason to be as angry at the world as he is and in the previous game kinda sealed his own fate when he just aggressively tried to NTR his entire home town. To me it just comes off as trying way too hard to push a character personality. Time stop is a weird fetish but generally accepted as just another fetish with an untapped market. If you've got an idea and you like this fetish and want to go for it then just go for it. Time stop isn't really the source of the negativity in this case as it really is just the protag himself.

Tsukinotaku

May 2, 2018
Bruh I'm not already done right... I think I filled out the memory room and talked with like that weird lamia evil lord about getting money... I can't find any other city to go to and I have no idea how to get more money...

As far as time stop game go this one si really average at best...

Tsukinotaku

May 2, 2018
Ow man, in the last few months I've been developing a 3d timestop game kind of sandbox... But now seeing the amount of negative comments on the incel topic, I got a little upset about my hard work...
Bruh if you make that 3d time stop game immediately tag me

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
I thought the game was fully translated? Yet there is some japanese that hasn't been translated yet?

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
The prophecy is true....... where u can have powers when u reach 30 years of being a virgin

Comrade BLin

Jun 18, 2020
I begin to think these "games" of the dev are a way to express themself
And ask for help
I, on the other hand, don't care because finding holy bleach at the church need patience

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes