Hitman955

Super User
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
In case that someone want to play on MAC or Android, here is link with MEGA download (All files are original from Creator's Patreon's page).

Last edited:

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
Looks promising but I'm gonna say now they need to work on the dialog. Harley would never call the Joker "dear". Puddin, sweetie, etc... but never dear.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Awful dialog and an absolute grindfest..... I've been playing for close to an hour and have her mind break to 25 and haven't seen a single WW image that wasn't already viewable on day 1 except for 1 scene as a a result of buying a camera. Then it just ended no warning and no chance to save.

Renders are nice but WW's body looks to squat her body is too short compared to the rest of her and she has no neck.

Another one of those games from someone who's good at the art but not so good at the game mechanics/UX

TLDR... play it for 5 minutes and then stop. You'll have seen all this game has to offer by then.

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
Very promising. Still unbalanced between grind and content, but that's fixable, and normal in earlier versions of trainer games. Plenty of room for more trainers in the DC universe, specially considering it is using a completely different art style than SU, and much less convoluted mechanics (I like SU, but what's the point of mind control girls before training them).

By the way, it may be a good idea to change the title (the Slave part) and concealing what the game is really about. It's not very Patreon TOS friendly in its current version.

Reactions: BoobiesSugoi

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
I like the art, the main problem i see is the lack of real skill needed to play or advance in the Game.
It`s basically only a matter of grind not skill or decision making. (Game is to one dimensional/easy)

Besides those points, i see a lot potential and would love to see more updates coming.

Reactions: vader667

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Then have you looked at Akabur's Witch Trainer and Princess Trainer. But are trainer games that have multiples girls to train. Almost Forgot SC34 "Star Channel 34"
I specifically said 'DCU'.
And don't mention that SC filth here.

trebor1134

Sep 9, 2017
Awful dialog and an absolute grindfest..... I've been playing for close to an hour and have her mind break to 25 and haven't seen a single WW image that wasn't already viewable on day 1 except for 1 scene as a a result of buying a camera. Then it just ended no warning and no chance to save.

Renders are nice but WW's body looks to squat her body is too short compared to the rest of her and she has no neck.

Another one of those games from someone who's good at the art but not so good at the game mechanics/UX

TLDR... play it for 5 minutes and then stop. You'll have seen all this game has to offer by then.
it's a 0.1 release. you just hit the end of content

2.90 star(s) 13 Votes