darsh151

Nov 13, 2018
I'm so confused by this games release info. They mention how they've spent 4 years making it on their site in one post and then say how they worked 9 months on the game in another, but the game only has a few days worth of playtime until it stops you and tells you to wait for 0.2? I checked the patreon to see if maybe this is a demo but it's the same release plat members got so it's not even close to done. What did they do for 4 years then? I am digging the game but I want to know the devs work ethic (will the game ever come out) and communication skills before I bother to support them.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I'm already really disliking the game. Without a save scum ability, you're completely at the mercy of the bullshit dice. I just had 11 rolls in a row below 5, while WW had above 10. On all 11.
I despise pure rng bullshit.

Reactions: bb12308

Darkantos

Nov 3, 2018
Game is on my C:\ and still isn't loading. Guess it's a delete and forget for a while, at least until it can - you know - actually start.

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
is there a cheat mod? walkthrough guide? i can't make progress..
The current version caps around 25% corruption rate if i remember right.
So if you reach that Point you get some bonus scene, to progress you want to keep lust high and anger low, to reduce anger you can spank WW and to increase lust you best start from top to low and not other way around.

BeastofBarrrrg

Mar 18, 2019
Appears the loading issues is due to a File Path too long error in windows. The file is some unity shader, so that may be why the game is not loading. Also explains why Extracting it on the C drive resolves the issue. Keep in mind you have to extract it there, not just simply move the folder.

Reactions: dabuzzkiller1

24wsetdrfyg

Nov 29, 2020
first one is escpe, then when you just gonna unlock new scene with enormous waiting, the fucking promotion popup and you have no way back, even you have money, the update is release in next year

Kaliban

Feb 13, 2018
From the goons? Yeah on my lesbian playthrough the event popped up, bought the camera and then voila!

AlisaB

Jun 19, 2018
Looks promising, renders are nice and i like the general premise. However there are some issues:
- dialogue during Training and Punishments desperately needs more variety based on heroine's corruption/"mind control". Its too repetitive and doesnt give that sense of progression thats crucial in slave trainers since it stays the same for now
- no animations? I saw animated sex scenes in the trailer but not in the game
- I dislike time limits in any game. Right now its not a problem but later on it might be very annoying. Option to disable or at least extend time limit in the future?
Other stuff:
- Mind control is listed in the tags but unless im missing something it just seems like regular slave training through BDSM, humiliation etc. Its not necessarily a flaw but its misleading
- More heroines to train in the future pls! ^^

Reactions: LeFapman
2.90 star(s) 13 Votes