ruwon

Apr 16, 2018
Seems like an interesting game to try. I'm all for supporting the artists, but it seems that to get this game you need to pledge $30USD/month on his Patreon. That ain't gonna happen.

Guy's got less than 200 Patreons as it is, he could probably explode if he had more reasonable pricing.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
I'm also looking for the new version. Anyone know anything?
About the only thing anyone can say for certain is that the new version isn't available here yet! I don't think anyone knows when, or even if, a new version will ever become available here, but something tells me it may well be a rather long wait! :cry:

EDIT: Seems I spoke too soon because someone has now added a link to download v0.3.5!

Last edited:

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Nice, I'm sure others will appreciate the link, but for me, that 1.88 GB file will take almost 4 hours to download from that site! :cry: Normally I have all sorts of issues with large filesize downloads except from Mega, not a single issue with Mega so far, which makes it my preferred download site.

BTW, does anyone know if the install issue has been fixed yet? The one where you have to extract the game to the C drive.

Hitman955

Super User
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
You can download from their second site with MEGA:

Reactions: GrizzlyUK

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
You can download from their second site with MEGA:
Thanks, started the download and then noticed that the OP has also been updated just 10 minutes ago! :ROFLMAO: But at least now everyone can finally get the latest version. (y)

Hitman955

Super User
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Thanks, started the download and then noticed that the OP has also been updated just 10 minutes ago! :ROFLMAO: But at least now everyone can finally get the latest version. (y)
Haha yeah, I noticed that too after my post but I guess that it's the same MEGA link :D
Btw I saw pics from new version and this new update is very interesting, with new heroine :D

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Still the same impossible dice rolls for the mental stat. So tired of seeing 1-99 where I only roll a 20-40 and WW rolls 90+ four times in a row.

2.90 star(s) 13 Votes