Exostalia

Aug 3, 2018
Looks promising, renders are nice and i like the general premise. However there are some issues:
- dialogue during Training and Punishments desperately needs more variety based on heroine's corruption/"mind control". Its too repetitive and doesnt give that sense of progression thats crucial in slave trainers since it stays the same for now
- no animations? I saw animated sex scenes in the trailer but not in the game
- I dislike time limits in any game. Right now its not a problem but later on it might be very annoying. Option to disable or at least extend time limit in the future?
Other stuff:
- Mind control is listed in the tags but unless im missing something it just seems like regular slave training through BDSM, humiliation etc. Its not necessarily a flaw but its misleading
- More heroines to train in the future pls! ^^
Hey,
OP is not the dev as far as i know, so your requests will go nowhere
If you go to Zuleyka's game roadmap, you'll see that more heroines will be implemented, as such as new training methods, events and stuff ^^

MJsMind

Aug 13, 2018
I can't train her poison Ivy has a bug so I cant use her is ther a way to cheat? I have tried using cheat engine but can't find the address of the lust value

Last edited:

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Hey,
OP is not the dev as far as i know, so your requests will go nowhere
If you go to Zuleyka's game roadmap, you'll see that more heroines will be implemented, as such as new training methods, events and stuff ^^
There is a new version 0.2.3 out now, but it seems to get access one has to be "platinum" on Patreon or have pledged already 399 USD (a whopping amount). At the same time, I went there trying to look for hte roadmap you mentioned, but I could not see it, I think an image that looks like could be catwoman, but I am not sure, do you know if there is any supergirl, batgirl, and stuff like that foreseen ? Personally don't like the exagerately inflated boobs of all the female characters I can see, but I will probably give it a try - though having to go platinum and various hundred of USD to get a new version, is rather stiff...

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
The Patron side says, that the 21.02. will be the release date for V03.
So maybe they gonna release on that day the V02. for us here?!
But that is pure speculation/wishful thinking from my side.

2.90 star(s) 13 Votes