pwrmitch

Apr 26, 2017
Maybe this is an odd nit to pick considering the name of the game, but I am surprised that, throughout all of the sex (and the many times we see her pussy) we never see Harley's nipples or just outright naked. I guess it's a perception of power thing, but we're all perverts here. I do wish all of the beautiful ladies got naked and fucked.

Reactions: bob danio

WeissQueen

Dec 20, 2017
What happened to the ending?
I remember the 0.4 version had an ending cutscene with the justice league getting captured in a rather anti-climatic fashion
Version 0.5 just skips to them being captured. And now you pick one girl to have a sex scene with. (Also I think they might have made some mistake with the difficulty. Cause I picked hard mode and it was the easiest. Wonder woman got a d1 die)

azguki

Jul 4, 2020
What happened to the ending?
I remember the 0.4 version had an ending cutscene with the justice league getting captured in a rather anti-climatic fashion
Version 0.5 just skips to them being captured. And now you pick one girl to have a sex scene with. (Also I think they might have made some mistake with the difficulty. Cause I picked hard mode and it was the easiest. Wonder woman got a d1 die)
I think the difficulties are mislabeled. Easy is hard. Hard is easy.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
This game is horribly unbalanced. Without using a cheat or save scumming, making money is too difficult. Black Widow's stats nearly guarantee your pathetic minions will never beat her without, again, save scumming. Her actions against you are far too damaging, often removing your ability to make or spend money for an entire day or more.

This really needs a LOT of work.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
So, 100% control WW and i captured Black Widow. I managed to break her to the point where her Strenght and Agility are reduced to 7%, but when i try to go further, the game suddenly goes to end game out of nowhere, where you have all other girl subdued but can only chose Canary.
Is this how it´s suppose to be so far?

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
If you mean the rest of the justice leauge. Then no you bang them when you win
I managed to reach 100% with WW at day 22, and captured Widow the next day. Interrogantes Widow and managed to lower 2 of her main stats to 7%. This 2 days after, which means day 24 or 25. When i teu something else with Widow, more breaking, the game suddenly changes to all the other girls tied and you can only chose Canary. Só, that means i reached end game?

WeissQueen

Dec 20, 2017
I managed to reach 100% with WW at day 22, and captured Widow the next day. Interrogantes Widow and managed to lower 2 of her main stats to 7%. This 2 days after, which means day 24 or 25. When i teu something else with Widow, more breaking, the game suddenly changes to all the other girls tied and you can only chose Canary. Só, that means i reached end game?
You need to beat the game on all three difficulties in order to unlock them all.

• Sad
Reactions: Qixoni

Cursor2

Sep 19, 2019
A little Question. Is there a way to edit the save file ? Because the money grinding is a bit annoying
This site seems to work for editing but it's a bit of a pain. Make sure you backup any files you edit.

Upload save file from here:
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\Zuleyka Games\Wonder Slave Trainer\NaninovelData\Saves

for example: GameSave005.nson

Look for this line:
,\"values\":[\"999\",\"4\",\"0\",\"21\",\"500\",

4 = control
0 = lust
21 = anger
500 = money

The 500 value in the example is money. Change the values you want and overwrite your save and reload.

I have no idea what values might be too much or break the game so use at your own risk. You have been warned.

2.90 star(s) 13 Votes