PvDonut

Jul 17, 2021
hey guys, if you are having difficult problems with the game, just abuse the quick save. save before everything, the best way to get money is extracting secrets from black widow, so capture her as soon as possible, quick save before interrogation, and sell the secret. its not hard, just grinding

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Yeah not only i got the change difficulty but some animations that played well now wont play at all on this new version.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
As said before, could be a nice game, but the grind is not worth it at all, add in at least a money cheat to make having to start fresh each time worth the pain, otherwise, the grind kills the enjoyment of this game totally.

Stormaggeddon

Aug 2, 2020
Its kind of stupid when the item that allows you to punish wonder woman as many times as you want costs $100 and unless you save scum you WILL not earn $100 in a single day so you end up losing money. The RNG is also pathetic. The developer must have pissed off the RNG gods because 60% of all dice rolls makes no sense whatsoever. (ie. 0 anger & 10 Lust and I still lose the dice rolls 6 out of 10 times. and I am playing on easy)

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
Its kind of stupid when the item that allows you to punish wonder woman as many times as you want costs $100 and unless you save scum you WILL not earn $100 in a single day so you end up losing money. The RNG is also pathetic. The developer must have pissed off the RNG gods because 60% of all dice rolls makes no sense whatsoever. (ie. 0 anger & 10 Lust and I still lose the dice rolls 6 out of 10 times. and I am playing on easy)
you can scroll back 1 screen before the session you are in ends and then go forward till you get the highest amount of money you can, it just takes a bit of patience. and once you get to medium training, just save and reload till you start her lust rising to 19 using the magic wand for 1 hour at a time for maximum shances to get mind control up. also if you make her a slut, every time you get a new point of mind control there is a chance for her to orgasm again for a bonus point of mind control.

Jul 13, 2018
Am I the only one not having animations working? Only works on the first mouth play with WonderWoman
you are not the only one , the animations work if i load the saves from my first time playing but while playing again there is almost no animations showing up anymore

Reactions: 9alwa

tarlok2

Oct 20, 2017
sorry for asking again can some one give save 90 mind control or save and what the ending in this version

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
you are not the only one , the animations work if i load the saves from my first time playing but while playing again there is almost no animations showing up anymore
Thanks for the reply. That's very sad, can't really enjoy the game knowing there are animations... I uninstalled for the meantime.

2.90 star(s) 13 Votes