Kenarius90

May 18, 2020
I think the game should wait 2-3 weeks. The author has released only for platinum members, and the current version, which we have all played here, he started selling to his silver members. It is unlikely that someone will upload an update to the network who paid $ 50

AriWilson

Jan 11, 2018
I think the game should wait 2-3 weeks. The author has released only for platinum members, and the current version, which we have all played here, he started selling to his silver members. It is unlikely that someone will upload an update to the network who paid $ 50
Look above you.

Jul 13, 2018
For those waiting on the new update,

WST 0.5 release is tentatively scheduled for 5 December.

Wonder Slave Episode 0.5 is a really super update. Three famous superheroines are coming into action. Their storylines will include the main events and the XXX bad endings.
The major plotline with Wonder Woman receives a new hardcore event like Extreme Gangbang Training.

I'm not a backer myself, so sadly I wont be able to upload
it wasn't that super only 1 new scene with Wonder Woman in Extreme training , and 3 endings with the other 3 heroines it was kind of disappointing

azguki

Jul 4, 2020
Seems super easy now. On any difficulty level. Didn't have to whip her nearly as much as I used to.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Could anyone please upload the last version to another host? Anonfiles is aids. Thanks!

2.90 star(s) 13 Votes