mindmccontrol

Apr 20, 2020
Why am I unable to play it? Whenever I try to open up the application, all I see is the loading screen? How long does it take to go to the main menu? I tried deleting and re downloading it countless time

azguki

Jul 4, 2020
cheats for money?
Punish WW every evening at 23:00. You can get the 3-hour whipping punishment in even though there is only an hour left in the day. That is 10-60 dollars a day starting from day one. Save up and get better devices, can start to get up to $140 per day. Plan for it every evening and you'll never need money.

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Man this game could have been so fucking hot if they just got rid of the dudes, especially Joker and the Henchmen

a game where Harley, Ivy and Catwoman train Wonder Woman to be a lesbian slut for any woman, super or normal, aw yeah, that would be a glorious game

Edit: Looks like Looper9 and Zieniuuu need to look at naked dudes in order to fap.

Last edited:
Mar 25, 2020
For those waiting on the new update,

WST 0.5 release is tentatively scheduled for 5 December.

Wonder Slave Episode 0.5 is a really super update. Three famous superheroines are coming into action. Their storylines will include the main events and the XXX bad endings.
The major plotline with Wonder Woman receives a new hardcore event like Extreme Gangbang Training.

I'm not a backer myself, so sadly I wont be able to upload

2.90 star(s) 13 Votes