boomboom0

Aug 23, 2018
my saves for 100% day 30 ish with 100% on wonder woman and also some end game saves with high $$$
funny how at the end screen score for me it says 0/100 scenes found.
Which option did you pick, slut/slave/lesbian ?

poplarchan

Apr 28, 2017
My saves work the ones that i tried from here give the infinite loading. Tried the solution and nothing.

azguki

Jul 4, 2020
Get to day 100 by punishing WW and interrogating Black Widow (if you've captured her), after that you'll get a small cutscene and reach the end of current version
I had 110 mind control on day 100 and it didn't give me the cutscene.

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
would someone mind telling me can someone make a cheat mod for earn the money in game easier?
would someone telling me an someone make a cheat mod for earn the money in game easier?
would someone make a cheat mod for earn the money in game easier.

Yerenth2B

Jul 27, 2017
I got this ending screen when I had over 70 days left, not a single new scene or anything before.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I had at least 109 mind control so I guess this was a bug
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In other instance there was a scene with the other heroines talking about Black Widow set free (not escaping) and just after that she robbed me. When this happened I couldn't train or talk to minions to set up an ambush so the only way to avoid it was save scum until the event didn't trigger.

The renders are good but too much RNG and grind outweighs the rewards.
The same scenes have different angles and some slight variations which is nice but it would be great to have a gallery to see every varation once the scene is unlocked.
Also for some reason the cage is the only "device" not present in "Punish", to select it you need to Talk>Harley>Punishment>Cage.

boobthief

May 25, 2017
I noticed this game was pegging my graphics card so much the fan was audible (lol, thought it heavy rain outside).

In game, try > SETTINGS > Graphics > ULTRA (may need to scroll down to see it)

My guess is ULTRA quality level has VSync on so Joker can't zap to the extreme your rig with max FPS.

i.e. turn the graphics UP to use less GPU. Videos still play a little manically fast but I think that's intentional?

boobthief

May 25, 2017
Hey, anyone knows how to replay the animations in this game? And how many are there? So far only seen the kissing one at the start. Thanks in advance to anyone who will answer me!
That's sad. I'll try to help you help yourself to get to at least second base.

Get

AssetStudioGUI > File > Load File > Wonder Slave Trainer_Data > resources.assets
Click the tab Asset List
Click Size column twice to sort by largest files first
The VideoClip type be our video treasure! Arr!
Right click on a video > Export selected assets > Select Folder
Go to the VideoClip folder and play that m4v video.

Maybe, slow it down to 50% playback speed so it looks normal, idk.

HTH

Furtfrank600

Aug 11, 2020
That's sad. I'll try to help you help yourself to get to at least second base.

Get

AssetStudioGUI > File > Load File > Wonder Slave Trainer_Data > resources.assets
Click the tab Asset List
Click Size column twice to sort by largest files first
The VideoClip type be our video treasure! Arr!
Right click on a video > Export selected assets > Select Folder
Go to the VideoClip folder and play that m4v video.

Maybe, slow it down to 50% playback speed so it looks normal, idk.

HTH
You’re the king baby

• Love
Reactions: boobthief
Mar 25, 2020
This has some great potential, I love what you have done so far, but would be great to see a Gallery mode, also I think you need to rethink this 100-day thing once you hit the 100% corruption, seems like needless waiting. Maybe just have the option to skip to the final encounter, so you can move on to the next session.

D

Deleted member 4043805

This has some great potential, I love what you have done so far, but would be great to see a Gallery mode, also I think you need to rethink this 100-day thing once you hit the 100% corruption, seems like needless waiting. Maybe just have the option to skip to the final encounter, so you can move on to the next session.
Dude, the dev has "pay to play" strategy. I wouldn't mind actually but the prices are too high for me, unless you really play a lot or else its just not worth it in my opinion

frikkn

Sep 29, 2018
I noticed this game was pegging my graphics card so much the fan was audible (lol, thought it heavy rain outside).

In game, try > SETTINGS > Graphics > ULTRA (may need to scroll down to see it)

My guess is ULTRA quality level has VSync on so Joker can't zap to the extreme your rig with max FPS.

i.e. turn the graphics UP to use less GPU. Videos still play a little manically fast but I think that's intentional?
I noticed this too. My rx580 was at 100% use while playing the game for no good reason whatsoever. I tried forcing vsync through drivers but it didn't seem to help, my game was already set to ultra.

BastardX

May 13, 2018
I wonder if the ending where you break 100% is going to be animated and is there going to be more with the other heroines?

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I wonder if the ending where you break 100% is going to be animated and is there going to be more with the other heroines?
Some "in-game advertisement" seems to suggest so, at least in the line of "the way you can capture Black Widow, you can capture the others and do stuff".
If one gets in a certain story logic, if WW is completely turned around, but still has her strength, she could be able to take at least some of the others physically in solo combat. In some story, she was considered to be as physically strong as superman, which would mean a bit stronger than supergirl, and certainly more than Black Canary - different matter with Starfire though, not so much for the physical strength, but the for energy blasts (effectively, it seems the different authors over the years ended up adding more and more powers and special characteristics, basically from "superhero" tried to turn them into invincible aethernal gods).
If one looks at another logic, the author is keeping prices relatively high for his patreon, though with a number of subscribers not huge, because evidently he is happy with what he is getting - he may want to continue using the same mechanics for longer, to continue getting money through it without having to create a new game or change logic and instruments, so, it would be in his interest to add up new characters, or better the ones he already shown, in other "activities" ;-)

2.90 star(s) 13 Votes