VN Ren'Py Abandoned Wonderful! [v0.1.1] [Sennko]

Sennko

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2024
patreon.jpg

Overview:
In Wonderful, you are a guy who made his fortune very young but who also lost everything very early.

In debt you return to your mother, on the road you will find a kitsune saying she comes from another world.
Find the truth about this world and this kistune.
In-game cinematic
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-13
Release Date: 2024-03-23
Developer: Sennko - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -

day3_14.jpg day6_69.jpg day1_143.jpg day4_53.jpg day5_55.jpg day3_58.jpg day5_102.jpg day3_40.jpg day5_83.jpg

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
In debt you return to your mother, on the road you will find a kitsune saying she comes from another world.
708234_again.gif

Hi dev, reading some of the planned tags, it would be nice to know if kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice)skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene)forced by plot?

Thanks, good luck.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Is it just me who kiiiinda wishes that just once the 'headpatee' would bite the hand that's violating personal space?
Like, literally tear it off, bone and all. While screaming something like; 'HOW DARE YOU HEADPAT ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT!' 'DIE!'

Oh boy, if that really did happen in a game i'd be laughing so hard i'd probably die.. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: Loveboss and Sennko

Sennko

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2024
View attachment 3537269

Hi dev, reading some of the planned tags, it would be nice to know if kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice)skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene)forced by plot?

Thanks, good luck.
I had thought of a system like that, yes.
I think it will be possible to choose the fetishes that players want to see or not see in the game options.