HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
i most definitely didn't read the comments and am going to ask:

is it going to get the harem tag?!

Reactions: Sennko

Sennko

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2024
the photoshoot scenes are really confusing. are you supposed to select angles, or is it just an illusion :)
Yes, the large arrows on the side of the screen are there to change the viewing angle.
I know it lacks tutorials and some HUD elements are bad, I will work on them to provide the best user experience. ;)

Reactions: Ashira13

Sennko

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2024
Important questions, will there be a Harem?
Are lesbians avoidable?
and will there be forced content?
Sennko
In the game, you will have the option to choose your fetishes easily in the settings, to avoid what you don't like.
As for lesbian content, I won't spoil the story too much, but it might be complicated to remove it.
I will likely conduct polls later to see what the players want.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
In the game, you will have the option to choose your fetishes easily in the settings, to avoid what you don't like.
As for lesbian content, I won't spoil the story too much, but it might be complicated to remove it.
will the setting fully stop the things from happening with there being differences in scenes/dialog based on the settings?

Either way i will hold off on playing this until a decision is made on lesbian i dont play a game if it forces any girl on girl/lesbian

Feb 20, 2024
OK if you can't make it completely avoidable, then this is not the game for me. There is no lesbian or bi person in my harem. Because it's not MC's harem anymore at the point where the bitches are fucking each other. It feels like it's their harem and the MC is just a plaything of the moment.

Last edited:

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
OK if you can't make it completely avoidable, then this is not the game for me. There is no lesbian or bi person in my harem. Because it's not MC's harem anymore at the point where the bitches are fucking each other. It feels like it's their harem and the MC is just a plaything of the moment.
he never ever comfirmed its a harem, haven't tried it

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
So lesbian content can be avoided.

I guess then we can completely ignore and not have any kind of romance or sex scene with the lesbian LIs.

Reactions: battali0n