VN Ren'Py Abandoned Wonderful! [v0.1.1] [Sennko]

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022
Thanks for saying that, I was starting to think that everyone hated lesbians. :/
As far as I've observed, they only hate it because they feel like these lesbians will steal their girls from them xD

If you do it right, I'm sure they won't really complain. Lesbo scenes to me are fine, just dont make it exclusive unless it's for story purposes

Players would almost ALWAYS want in the action. Keep your head up and pay no attention to their preferences. This is your story :)

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Thanks for saying that, I was starting to think that everyone hated lesbians. :/
Yea a few users here will make a huge world ending stink about it, but it usually doesnt go anywhere as most guys coomers are either neutral or are actually into that. Don't let it get to you.(in the case of that one user, english isnt his first language so tends to be...quite blunt and direct).

Just remember that for the most part that content is to make the MC and by extension the player want to bang them...both of them. It's also tends to be less of an issue in the eyes of some if MC gets with both of the girls separately earlier in the story before that happens.

IF you can make it optional, do it. If not then thats your game and it doesnt have to be for everyone. Ofc there is a spectrum, but nothing ever is....except maybe water and oxygen.

Last edited:
Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
As far as I've observed, they only hate it because they feel like these lesbians will steal their girls from them xD

If you do it right, I'm sure they won't really complain. Lesbo scenes to me are fine, just dont make it exclusive unless it's for story purposes

Players would almost ALWAYS want in the action. Keep your head up and pay no attention to their preferences. This is your story :)
I don't like it because I find it incredibly boring and watching it is usually a turn-off. So I prefer to be able to avoid threesomes and group sex because they end up having lesbian sex. Personally, I prefer lesbian sex to be completely optional. And if it can't be optional, then I'd like to be able to reject lesbian LIs.

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022
I don't like it because I find it incredibly boring and watching it is usually a turn-off. So I prefer to be able to avoid threesomes and group sex because they end up having lesbian sex. Personally, I prefer lesbian sex to be completely optional. And if it can't be optional, then I'd like to be able to reject lesbian LIs.
Well I guess that's your own personal preference and that's fine.

Threesomes are kind of different. Having 2 females and one male is different from lesbian sex. All parties are equally given pleasure and attention. But yeah, in most cases, I see threesomes happen a lot especially on popular games.

But you do you. I just think that it's not much big of a deal for me personally and it shouldn't be taken seriously if it's harmless fun.

NTR is different because that's just emotional abuse xdd

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well I guess that's your own personal preference and that's fine.

Threesomes are kind of different. Having 2 females and one male is different from lesbian sex. All parties are equally given pleasure and attention. But yeah, in most cases, I see threesomes happen a lot especially on popular games.

But you do you. I just think that it's not much big of a deal for me personally and it shouldn't be taken seriously if it's harmless fun.

NTR is different because that's just emotional abuse xdd
Including a one-off scene between two harem LIs doesn't excite me, but I find it acceptable (there's no chance I'll see it elsewhere, so I'll skip it or avoid it by any method available). Therefore, if lesbian sex cannot be avoided, under no circumstances I will include LIs who are couples or openly lesbians in the harem, in my opinion it's a way to say that you want lots of those scenes, and that is certainly what I don't want.

Of course if the scene happens between a LI and a girl who isn't a LI, it's too close to NTR (or it's directly NTR), so it's doubly unpleasant.

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022
Including a one-off scene between two harem LIs doesn't excite me, but I find it acceptable (there's no chance I'll see it elsewhere, so I'll skip it or avoid it by any method available). Therefore, if lesbian sex cannot be avoided, under no circumstances I will include LIs who are couples or openly lesbians in the harem, in my opinion it's a way to say that you want lots of those scenes, and that is certainly what I don't want.

Of course if the scene happens between a LI and a girl who isn't a LI, it's too close to NTR (or it's directly NTR), so it's doubly unpleasant.
Hmm well that's an interesting take on things. Though there's no doubt you might not like what I'm developing then x)

Anyways, thanks, it gives me something to ponder about.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
This was a nice game, really liking this Foxy character.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you so very much for this, and will be looking forward for more!!!

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
In the game, you will have the option to choose your fetishes easily in the settings, to avoid what you don't like.
As for lesbian content, I won't spoil the story too much, but it might be complicated to remove it.
I will likely conduct polls later to see what the players want.
If there are 2 girls with the mc it is considered acceptable but they should be concentrating on the mc.

Also, I have noticed that there are a lot of places where the game forces a mouse click. I usually use the spacebar or the enter key to advance to the next page. It would be nice if this is eliminated.

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
people hate force lesbian in harems.. or in general due to how over-saturated it is when it comes to novels now.. Especially in harem games, or when it's executed badly which now have people wary of lesbian in games... Most of the time, it's forced.

Of course you got people who think it's HAWT and all that.. cool and all... Either way,
If it's avoidable(optional), it will not be an issue really.

Me? As long as I am involved I can deal, and mc still being the center piece of the action.. But just straight girlxgirl don't interest me in the slightest.

so what kind of lesbian? GirlxGirl(no mc involved. or GirlxGirl(MC Involved) ??

Last edited:

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
i second this i feel like its just assumed that most are into it

sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
Um, I haven't seem much on this site that actually constitutes lesbian sex. There is a big difference between lesbians and bi-sexual women. Just throwing that out there.

I find it very confusing at some of the vehemence that some of the users on this site oppose two hot bi-sexual women engaging with each other in a group or threesome setting. If there was just opposition to having your LI having sex with another woman without you present, that would make more sense.

I think they are two different things, myself. If you are opposed to both, that is fine, but I think they should be differentiated.

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
Um, I haven't seem much on this site that actually constitutes lesbian sex. There is a big difference between lesbians and bi-sexual women. Just throwing that out there.

I find it very confusing at some of the vehemence that some of the users on this site oppose two hot bi-sexual women engaging with each other in a group or threesome setting. If there was just opposition to having your LI having sex with another woman without you present, that would make more sense.

I think they are two different things, myself. If you are opposed to both, that is fine, but I think they should be differentiated.
well there isn't any BI-SEXUAL tag or nothing..

only lesbian tag which reads (Sex act between two or more females)

Maybe doing the revamp of tags more tags like that will be added so it can be more better for people looking for what they are looking for.

Hell for anyone looking for a female protagonist game with lesbian only route, alot of case it's misleading as well.

Also just not everyone is into Bi, lesbian action.. it is what it is.. just preferences. even in group sex.

I am more opposed to a LI having sex without me present. I am not into lesbian tho. If it's a option to avoid it even in group sex, I will choose it 95% of the time, unless I want to see it.

But if it's no option for the LIs to not engage in lesbian/bi-sexual activities in group sex, I can deal with it, as long I am apart of the action.

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
Why does Foxy Kitsune have three tails?
According to mythology, she is said to have nine ...

1713249663918.png

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
Why does Foxy Kitsune have three tails?
According to mythology, she is said to have nine ...

View attachment 3545711
Kitsune can have up to nine tails. More tails generally means either older or more powerful, usually both. Now that I'm thinking about it, I only recall seeing them depicted with odd numbers of tails, but I have seen them depicted with only one.

ETA: Kitsune is not an individual, but a class/type of spirits

Reactions: toccata

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
i second this i feel like its just assumed that most are into it
I'd say that assumption is probably true(or significant enough). Why? History and the continued pattern of including that content for guys to look at in erotic media in general. Y'all can not like it, thats fine, and I also believe it should be optional in a game if plot allows...but uh, this shit is played up for a reason. The general audience has been and is still receptive to it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
well there isn't any BI-SEXUAL tag or nothing..

only lesbian tag which reads (Sex act between two or more females)

Maybe doing the revamp of tags more tags like that will be added so it can be more better for people looking for what they are looking for.

Hell for anyone looking for a female protagonist game with lesbian only route, alot of case it's misleading as well.

Also just not everyone is into Bi, lesbian action.. it is what it is.. just preferences. even in group sex.

I am more opposed to a LI having sex without me present. I am not into lesbian tho. If it's a option to avoid it even in group sex, I will choose it 95% of the time, unless I want to see it.

But if it's no option for the LIs to not engage in lesbian/bi-sexual activities in group sex, I can deal with it, as long I am apart of the action.
Correct, and to make it clearer, the game, Grandma's House is a clear example that if you want to choose to have lesbian content, fine, and if not, you are also given the option, and not only with that content, with others as well, that game is clearly about what type of fetishes, or label or content you can have.