VN Ren'Py Abandoned Wonderful! [v0.1.1] [Sennko]

Volaire

May 1, 2022
IMG_20230111_000113.jpg

Best of luck dev, I eagerly await the opportunity to bury my face in their fluffy tails! (And tits).

sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
well there isn't any BI-SEXUAL tag or nothing..

only lesbian tag which reads (Sex act between two or more females)

Maybe doing the revamp of tags more tags like that will be added so it can be more better for people looking for what they are looking for.
Yeah, I agree. The tag revamp needs to happen, but if you have been following the revamp thread... it is a clusterfuck of a fire right now and I don't if or when that will actually happen.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Um, I haven't seem much on this site that actually constitutes lesbian sex. There is a big difference between lesbians and bi-sexual women. Just throwing that out there.

I find it very confusing at some of the vehemence that some of the users on this site oppose two hot bi-sexual women engaging with each other in a group or threesome setting. If there was just opposition to having your LI having sex with another woman without you present, that would make more sense.

I think they are two different things, myself. If you are opposed to both, that is fine, but I think they should be differentiated.
Bi-sexual Li's having sex with another woman is lesbian sex, even if there is a male there.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Planned Tags:Harem, Anal Sex, Group sex, Handjob, Lesbian, Milf, Slave, Titfuck, Vaginal sex
Hi,

I read through the thread and have not tried your game because of the lesbian tag.
The discussion didn't clarify so I will ask a different way:

Is all lesbian content optional, as in the player decides whether it happens or not?
Can I avoid certain Li's to avoid it?
If you are forcing it in the threesomes, can I avoid the threesomes?

I get that some people think lesbian is hawt but for me it is a turn-off and I look for games that do not have unavoidable lesbian.
A harem with unavoidable lesbian is no longer a harem but a Polyamory, which is a totally different genre.

Some harem guys are OK with lesbian in a threesome but only if they get to decide whether it happens or not. Never if the girls initiate it themselves.
The traditional threesome fantasy was always about a man getting to have sex with two women who are only interested in pleasing him. The lesbian fetish that people have been inserting into threesomes lately has totally ruined that for many of us. So, we ask what the developers intentions are so that we can decide whether to support them or not.

Thank you for your time. I wish you the best.

sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
Bi-sexual Li's having sex with another woman is lesbian sex, even if there is a male there.
Eh, if you replace that statement with this:
"Bi-sexual(male) Li's having sex with another man is gay sex, even if there is a woman there."
Technically, I would wholeheartedly agree if you view gay sex as the same as lesbian sex.

I don't view the two as equivalent at all. That being said, if you do see them as equivalent, then your position makes more sense.

Tar77

Aug 23, 2019
I'm going to have to assume the game is dead at this point. 1714448849540.png
Dev said it was on hold awaiting feedback and would have a decision by the 23rd. There is no decision or anything else posted on Patreon or elsewhere. Even joined the discord to check and there was no activity since the 10th.

Tar77

Aug 23, 2019
View attachment 3588226 I am sure the $4.82/month is his deciding factor.
Probably but that's a very foolish way to look at it. He released a short demo of a game. It was actually pretty well received. Even much longer much higher quality games struggle to earn much at the start. What he asked for is feedback and while it wasn't a ton, most of what he got was quite positive. What was needed to make this game successful was consistent updates.