Faerie Dust

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2020
Another side by side comparison of how the princess was in the game and now. It's quite relaxing to play around with the sliders and new mods. I also learned custom posing instead of just using presets. But considering I have little spare time and still without a proper gameplay plan, at this rate the new game will release by 2030 :)

aa.png

Faerie Dust

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2020
Anything new now Valentin is getting near?
So I'm currently working on a sandbox prototype with modified mechanics for less mindless grind and more meaningful decisions sprinkled with some point and click action. Basically the map is randomized and the locations spawn differently every game (needs a lot of balancing). The problem here is that lately I'm more interested in creating an actual fun gameplay while the story and erotic content is an afterthought. While the idea in my head is slowly taking form, my coding skills are lacking so it is nowhere near a playable state. For now it's just a creative outlet for myself so please don't expect anything for this year. I took down my Patreon page a couple months ago and will post here if there is any significant development.

0c.png

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So I'm currently working on a sandbox prototype with modified mechanics for less mindless grind and more meaningful decisions sprinkled with some point and click action. Basically the map is randomized and the locations spawn differently every game (needs a lot of balancing). The problem here is that lately I'm more interested in creating an actual fun gameplay while the story and erotic content is an afterthought. While the idea in my head is slowly taking form, my coding skills are lacking so it is nowhere near a playable state. For now it's just a creative outlet for myself so please don't expect anything for this year. I took down my Patreon page a couple months ago and will post here if there is any significant development.

View attachment 1653041
Honestly, I think this is a wise course to plot. It's easier to keep players' attention if you have excellent, fun gameplay. There are plenty of adult games that have amazing renders and sex scenes but that are a grinding nightmare. Plus, if you have focused on the core game mechanics and get those down, I would imagine finding places to insert lewdness later will be comparatively easy.

Faerie Dust

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2020
Happy Halloween!

halloween2.png

I haven't posted in a long time... well, my prototype is more or less under way. It's a witch female protagonist and other witches move around the map collecting potion ingredients. If they collect before you go there, you are left empty handed - but resources regenerate over time. I've built a rudimentary trading option when you encounter rivals as well as a simple potion crafting (5 ingredients combining into 10 potions) and 1 repeatable procedurally generated quest that the rival AI can compete with you. It would take me a couple months to make it in a playable state for someone who is not the developer. There's no story, all witches look the same and no sexual content so people probably wouldn't be interested in it right now. I will keep developing as a hobby and hopefully one day I could actually release a fun little game.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes