objector

Feb 27, 2020
youve done a great job with the models. the gameplay itself needs improvements but since its your first project you have done great imho. keep going and improve your coding since you already have a good taste in nice models

Reactions: Faerie Dust

Lynx-.-x

Jan 9, 2021
Faerie Dust Hey bro add a few options such as adjusting textbox opacity and changing font size if possible (font too small for my teeny tiny li'l eyes lol)
Also, apart from the grind and similar looking models, the game's pretty good and if it's your first one, you did an amazing job.
And whatever you do, don't abandon the game. People will eventually recognize it's potential and there'll be more support and funding. Good luck, keep going.
Also, please do something to reduce the grind a lil bit, it feels so humiliating when the girls shoo you away because you don't have any silver/ gold/ copper, maybe try and add some cheats or something....or maybe just change the amount of variables you get after each activity

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1615252062199.png

Development is Suspended
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1615252135108.png

The constructive criticism and dev realisation too much to improve to fix:
guess all that killed this game.

JokerLeader , as this looks like this game version,
your precious crunch, will remain the staple
for this game, would it be possible
to reupload your version ... for posterity?​
Wonderland Witches [v0.2.1] Faerie Dust

Original Size Win/Linux: 759 MB
Original Size Mac: 741 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 89 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 72 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
To cut a long story short:

too grindy

too difficult

too many random elements

not enough erotic content

not enough funny

female characters all look the same

In a few words: pretty annoying as fuck.
youve done a great job with the models. the gameplay itself needs improvements but since its your first project you have done great imho. keep going and improve your coding since you already have a good taste in nice models
Premise is exactly whatever you want it to be ... Overview description lays it out:
” Live your own adventure and face the consequences of your choices. ”

So what is exactly the premise? Just some random guy? A "adventurer? in nowheresville with some chicks?
Dev was pretty set in the initial idea for the game .. too many stuff to learn to make it better.
Faerie Dust Hey bro add a few options such as adjusting textbox opacity and changing font size if possible (font too small for my teeny tiny li'l eyes lol)
Also, apart from the grind and similar looking models, the game's pretty good and if it's your first one, you did an amazing job.
And whatever you do, don't abandon the game. People will eventually recognize it's potential and there'll be more support and funding. Good luck, keep going.
Also, please do something to reduce the grind a lil bit, it feels so humiliating when the girls shoo you away because you don't have any silver/ gold/ copper, maybe try and add some cheats or something....or maybe just change the amount of variables you get after each activity
Dev is out ...

Will there be any updates ?

Lynx-.-x

Jan 9, 2021

Development is Suspended
View attachment 1074727

Premise is exactly whatever you want it to be ... Overview description lays it out:

Dev is out ...

Atleast he's being honest and mentioning the reason for suspending instead of just abandoning the game with no notice or reasoning (which most devs do) which I appreciate a lot. Hope he'll be fine and does well in life and gets back to development soon.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017

Development is Suspended
View attachment 1074727

Dev is out ...

Marked as Abandoned.

If the Dev does decide to revisit, status can always be revised.

Reactions: dantes0

Faerie Dust

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2020
Thanks for all the positive comments and constructive criticism. I was absolutely broke when I stopped updating the game. The entire development period gave me about $ 100 total which is absolutely unsustainable. I invested a lot of effort into my own online business instead and my financial situation improved dramatically. Honestly I can barely believe it was just 3 months ago.

I even started playing around with the character creator again and noticed how much the art can be improved. The new version has more realistic body proportions and a more adult looking face. There are a LOT of parameters I wasn't fully aware and will keep improving over time whenever I feel like it.

0.png

I also revisited and played WW today. It's incredible how some time away from the game put things into perspective. One thing is for certain, adult game development is NOT financially worth it. Not for me. Now I do like making a game so I might get back to it just for fun, but only with a clear idea and plan (which currently I do not have). So keep the abandoned tag, I don't want to give any false hope, more an update to tell you that I'm alive and well.

objector

Feb 27, 2020
Thanks for all the positive comments and constructive criticism. I was absolutely broke when I stopped updating the game. The entire development period gave me about $ 100 total which is absolutely unsustainable. I invested a lot of effort into my own online business instead and my financial situation improved dramatically. Honestly I can barely believe it was just 3 months ago.

I even started playing around with the character creator again and noticed how much the art can be improved. The new version has more realistic body proportions and a more adult looking face. There are a LOT of parameters I wasn't fully aware and will keep improving over time whenever I feel like it.

View attachment 1118235

I also revisited and played WW today. It's incredible how some time away from the game put things into perspective. One thing is for certain, adult game development is NOT financially worth it. Not for me. Now I do like making a game so I might get back to it just for fun, but only with a clear idea and plan (which currently I do not have). So keep the abandoned tag, I don't want to give any false hope, more an update to tell you that I'm alive and well.
I wish you all the best and hope you can rejoin your hobby after you gain enough financially comfort for rent and life. People like you who spent their own free time to "please" the community are daily heros :) thx for the fun time

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019

View attachment 1118235

Well I like forward for more if you ever continue. Whas nice to find a witch which is not treating like pet or worse.

Faerie Dust

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2020
Thanks for the nice comments. The game was too big of a scope to be made properly and a lot of things would have to change. If I do come back, I will create a spin off focusing on the witch and her 2 sisters (or friends). You know, take the good things like the music, backgrounds and UI which I was very happy with and redesign the gameplay to make it more fun and update with better character art. It's also easier to create a deeper story with fewer characters and give them unique personalities, while also reducing the complexity of the game. Ideally, I would like to build a management game or point and click into it somehow but I couldn't really find a good fit yet. If you have some fun gameplay ideas for this setting, feel free to share them.

0.png

Faerie Dust

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2020
How do you like the new Witch? I've got some new mods and I'm really satisfied with the quality. Currently designing the 3 female characters, I took your feedback and they should be fairly unique. We might see a revival of Wonderland Witches at some point, but don't expect anything in the near term as I don't have much free time available.

0000000000000.png

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
How do you like the new Witch? I've got some new mods and I'm really satisfied with the quality. Currently designing the 3 female characters, I took your feedback and they should be fairly unique. We might see a revival of Wonderland Witches at some point, but don't expect anything in the near term as I don't have much free time available.

View attachment 1342898
Heart EYES.gif

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019

View attachment 1342898
While I can not say, she is wearing my favourite colour style and honestly I find purple kneesocks over grey stockings matching I have to agree it now really looking unique. Personally I think it is better if you either have a clear absolute territory or do not take the stockings because from my opinion this colourdifference is interrupting the flow of the curves.

Reactions: Faerie Dust

Faerie Dust

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2020
While I can not say, she is wearing my favourite colour style and honestly I find purple kneesocks over grey stockings matching I have to agree it now really looking unique. Personally I think it is better if you either have a clear absolute territory or do not take the stockings because from my opinion this colourdifference is interrupting the flow of the curves.
I agree, it probably makes sense to have either kneesocks or the stockings. I'm experimenting with new hair, skins, face and taking my time in the designing phase - not rushing it this time. I would like for each character to have 2-3 outfits depending on the situation. Still lots to be done but once I'm satisfied I will definitely show all the characters to collect feedback before starting to render the sprites.

randomklark

Jun 12, 2017
I really like the original models that were used. Can anyone share what Software or Programs were used to create them? I'd appreciate it.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes