Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Not sure how to get to any areas outside the main four (witch, forest, fairy, town). Been a while

O.

Faerie Dust

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2020
I honestly prefer to end the challenge at some point instead of start over all the time. It's a reward, after all.

The chest seems a good idea, but if you need money, you will have to travel again and loose time and energy (and women's points...) juste to get your money. Except if you carring the chest with you. Like some mini-magical-invisible chest, but in that case, you always will put your money in the chest.

Is there something special to see with " looking out the window " ? Do you plan to add event or something ?
I will consider your suggestions for a better player experience. You're not the only one mentioning it so I'm sure something could be done, though I think it's more about the incomplete state of the game than the actual affection system. There is no point going over 40 affection for now.

As I said on my first reply, "looking out the window" will be used for random events later on.

Could you tell us how did you solve it pls ?
All you need is go to the tower at night carrying a healing potion and then pick the right option. No luck involved.

Reactions: hentai charley

Faerie Dust

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2020
Hope you will employ animated scenes in the future(it would be a shame if there was no animated scenes with such character quality).Anyways best of luck with the game!
Thank you for the comment. Yes, animated scenes are planned for the future.

Not sure how to get to any areas outside the main four (witch, forest, fairy, town). Been a while

O.
If you've been to fairywood, the ruins are already unlocked. You can reach it from the witch area.

• Love
Reactions: ShirouryuuAkihito

DevilBard2

Jun 16, 2020
Nice game. Love the music. Art is nicely done. The ladies do all look a bit too much alike, although admittedly all are beautiful. Do they all have to be big breasted though? Just asking. I like the playing and advancing, until I couldn't anymore. It has gotten "grindy." Is there any way to "get to know" the elven maid better? Keep up the good work!

Faerie Dust

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2020
Nice game. Love the music. Art is nicely done. The ladies do all look a bit too much alike, although admittedly all are beautiful. Do they all have to be big breasted though? Just asking. I like the playing and advancing, until I couldn't anymore. It has gotten "grindy." Is there any way to "get to know" the elven maid better? Keep up the good work!
Thank you for the kind comment, I'm glad you liked the art and music. I think once there is more content, it won't feel much like grind as there will be random events to keep the player engaged. Below there's a little guide for a scene with the innkeeper.

how to get the elven milk? my stat already at 100
For the elven milk: first you need to meet the princess in the tower. Go at night and bring a healing potion. Then get a room in the inn and head downstairs. To unlock the tower in the map, you must have already visited the swamp area.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2.0 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Faerie Dust

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2020
Estimate for next update?
Any chance of making things little less grindy? (introducing diffculties:easy, medium, hard)
The next update is in the works, it will be released in about 2 weeks.

I got some great feedback from players.

- Pumpkin drop rate in the woods increased by 150%
- Affection will drop only 1 point overnight if you haven't seen them (4x slower for higher levels)
- You will be able to safely store money in the Citadel

If anyone else has suggestions to make it less grindy, I will definitely consider them.

audian

Oct 2, 2020
For the elven milk: first you need to meet the princess in the tower. Go at night and bring a healing potion. Then get a room in the inn and head downstairs. To unlock the tower in the map, you must have already visited the swamp area.
THX

Faerie Dust

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2020
Changelog 0.2.1

- 1 animated scene with Anastasia

- 1 animated scene with Polina

- You can now safely store your coins in the Citadel

- Balance patch

- Minor fixes & additions

Balance changes:

- Affection will be reduced at most 1 point per day (up to 4x slower)

- Pumpkin drop rate increased 150% in the woods

- Resting now gives 20 energy instead of 10

- Leaving an area now requires 20 energy (down from 30)

Mediocre

May 9, 2018
what??? You lose affection too??? Oml the game rn is waiting around days on end. Hard uninstall

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
So I take it there is zero hope of there ever being any variety in the girls and all of them will always have those massive breasts. Shame the game looks good but the girls are all far to similar and for me I would prefer more variety at least a girl or girls with smaller more realistic proportions.

peleringris

Jun 9, 2020
I really tried to appreciate this one: nice assets, beautiful girls, story seems nice, a bit of grind with rpg elements can be interesting... But in the end, it's way too grindy (like a lot of a lot + rng on ingredients you find + limit on each stack of ingredients), travelling is a pain with the energy consumption + night to handle and you can only travel from adjacent places, relationship decay per day is another punishment. Money and ingredients grind is really too much for way to few lewd scenes. At some point, when you're not sure what to do or where to go (which is most of the time to be honest, not hint system) you're in fact loosing progress with your character by consuming more money/resources/relationship per day than you generate trying to find out what the hell you're supposed to do next...

Reactions: \EGOIST and EZ8lt
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes