myself

Sep 21, 2017
If that's your only complain, that makes me very happy. I don't really have plans on adding these tags, but I would consider pregnancy by the end of the game (nowhere near).
i would sugest breast expansion as part of pregnancy :D, u know breast tend to enlarge when pregnant :D, and of course increase lactation :p, but its just a endgame sugestion :D

Jul 12, 2020
looking good so far. and if you're still redoing models, a bit more realistic boobs would be welcome.
And if you could add some pregnancy in it, hey and we're using magic so it can go fast ;) let them be born and send them off to boarding school :D

Ravenya

Jun 18, 2018
these are what i have found so far keep in mind you have to have developer console enabled to do this go the the game file then renpy then common 00console RPY open file and change config.console = False to config.console = True then save changes in game hit shift + o to open the console
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: smoe

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I'm stuck af. I made the health potion, but how the hell can I get the elven milk, or the ethereal crystal? Can't do anything in the ruins, can't do anything with the innkeeper at relation 65 either.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
I was interested.
Lots of sex , always interested.
But thanx to your tagging i noticed rpg.
Wish everyone was as clear as you about the tags.

I pass this one.
Hate rpg's.

Faerie Dust

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2020
I'm stuck af. I made the health potion, but how the hell can I get the elven milk, or the ethereal crystal? Can't do anything in the ruins, can't do anything with the innkeeper at relation 65 either.
For the elven milk: first you need to meet the princess in the tower, then get a room in the inn and go downstairs. To unlock the tower in the map, you must have already visited the swamp area. There is no ethereal crystal for the enchanted potion yet.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
For the elven milk: first you need to meet the princess in the tower, then get a room in the inn and go downstairs. To unlock the tower in the map, you must have already visited the swamp area. There is no ethereal crystal for the enchanted potion yet.
I have the tower, but I was unable to get in yet. The guide also says someone about Anastasia, is she the princess? I was at the swamp, but there I haven't met with anyone named like that, only with Julia and Elena, even though the pumpkin field is the placeholder.

Edit: Nevermind, I solved it, thanks.

Last edited:

Pitey

Oct 7, 2017
Thanks. As for the gameplay, it's my very first shot without any prior experience with coding or game development. I see it as a learning experience. For the next game (if I ever make another one), I will definitely plan out the whole thing before starting.

They are not actually the same, but originate from the same "prototype" for consistency. From there I made individual changes to the nose, cheeks, jaw, eyebrows etc and especially boobs and ass. Maybe the changes were too subtle, but if I made massive variations it would just make them less attractive since I chose the best available options. Getting out of my way to make them look worse didn't seem very appealing at the time, but I also understand people like variation.
You at least could change eye colors

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Heya,

I played the current version.

I will also put here what I said previously.

Hello,
For me, there are 3 little problems :
1) Polina, I didn't want to give her money and I had to fight her to the death (mine). When I wanted to escape, she attacked me, so I had no choice (or maybe I missed something ?)
2) When you touch the woman's breast, you see the background moving as well.
3) The typo. You can conserve it for the names and titles, but for regular sentences, maybe it would be better to change it.

Also, I found Fairy Dust (?) but I lost it I don't know how.

Except that, I want to say it a good start, I liked the jokes with the pussy, I saw the three options, thanks to the rollback.
The tutorial was a good idea, but the problem with Polina is still here. If you're not strong enough, she takes your money, and when you have some golds, it hurts. The only way is to rollback and doing something else.
A good idea will be to add a temporary option, like " trick her " and make her look away and flee, until you're are strong enough to fight.

When I was with Julia, she always said " we don't know each other well yet " (or something like that) when I tried to buy the second item in the evening. So, I leveled up her points to 100, but it was still unavailable. It would be good if you precise if something is not available yet in the game. (Or maybe it's available and I didn't do something properly).

And, of course, the women's points. Can you make them stop decreasing ? Back with Julia, the time I get her points to 100, I lost 70 points with Elena and Nadia. Seriously, why make them decreasing ? For me, it's the most annoying thing in the game.

I liked the fact that you can gain knowledge when you read the book. I hope you will be able to gain other stats with that way.

I'm glad to see the new typo, it really is better.

Is there something special to see with " looking out the window " ?

Thank you for the hard work.

Reactions: Faerie Dust

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Welcome back, it's good to see this game being updated after so long of a hiatus.

A couple of points that I noticed after a short play from scratch:

- I do prefer Elena's original look. Polina's outfit is nice, but doesn't seem appropriate for a bandit. The fairies look better, and Julia and Nadia are so-so.
- It took me more than a month of game time to get my first pumpkin and, after more than 100 game days, I still haven't gotten a 3rd! Seriously, I've gotten MORE Unicorn Hairs than Pumpkins! I estimate that I get about 60 Mushrooms for every Pumpkin, is that realistic? The RNG you use needs to be scrapped.
- The business about LOSING points with the girls isn't making sense. I gave Elena a Rose when I met her in the Woods, but the next day when I checked her Stats, I'd lost 10 points with her!

Last edited:

Faerie Dust

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2020
The tutorial was a good idea, but the problem with Polina is still here. If you're not strong enough, she takes your money, and when you have some golds, it hurts. The only way is to rollback and doing something else.
A good idea will be to add a temporary option, like " trick her " and make her look away and flee, until you're are strong enough to fight.

When I was with Julia, she always said " we don't know each other well yet " (or something like that) when I tried to buy the second item in the evening. So, I leveled up her points to 100, but it was still unavailable. It would be good if you precise if something is not available yet in the game. (Or maybe it's available and I didn't do something properly).

And, of course, the women's points. Can you make them stop decreasing ? Back with Julia, the time I get her points to 100, I lost 70 points with Elena and Nadia. Seriously, why make them decreasing ? For me, it's the most annoying thing in the game.

I liked the fact that you can gain knowledge when you read the book. I hope you will be able to gain other stats with that way.

I'm glad to see the new typo, it really is better.

Is there something special to see with " looking out the window " ?

Thank you for the hard work.
Thank you very much for the extensive feedback.

I reduced how often Polina appears and just handing 2 silver coins when her affection is high enough doesn't seem so bad. But losing all the gold can definitely be annoying. I plan on adding a chest where you can safely store your coins so you won't need to carry around everything you have all the time. The combat does need a rework, though it's low on the priority list.

The second item from Julia is not available yet. I didn't think about it but it's definitely good practice to hide options which are not yet implemented. I will keep this in mind for future updates.

The affection reduction may seem overkill on high levels but once you have 5 charm, it won't be difficult to increase it. Other games when you can have all the women at 100 simultaneously feel like the challenge is over. As of now, there is no need for a 40+ affection at all besides progressive discounts in the inn or some dialogue changes. And there will be love potions which will increase 50 affection overnight.

Yes, the other stats will also be gained after performing actions in the game and I'm glad the new typo worked better. Looking out the window is just for show currently, though I plan to use them for random events.

Reactions: hentai charley

Faerie Dust

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2020
Welcome back, it's good to see this game being updated after so long of a hiatus.

A couple of points that I noticed after a short play from scratch:

- I do prefer Elena's original look. Polina's outfit is nice, but doesn't seem appropriate for a bandit. The fairies look better, and Julia and Nadia are so-so.
- It took me more than a month of game time to get my first pumpkin and, after more than 100 game days, I still haven't gotten a 3rd! Seriously, I've gotten MORE Unicorn Hairs than Pumpkins! I estimate that I get about 60 Mushrooms for every Pumpkin, is that realistic? The RNG you use needs to be scrapped.
- The business about LOSING points with the girls isn't making sense. I gave Elena a Rose when I met her in the Woods, but the next day when I checked her Stats, I'd lost 10 points with her!
Thank you for the feedback.

Yes, the original characters did have a certain charm to them that's not always easy to replicate. Honestly I could spend months just on the character creator, but it comes a point when I really have to move on if I want to push the game forward.

I did reduce the pumpkin rate, probably by too much. Though you can still buy/steal them from the witch or have a 100% chance to get them in the pumpkin field. The rate will be adjusted in the woods.

-10 points should never happen overnight, especially since affection is not reduced when you see them during that day. Either it took a few days without meeting her or it's a bug. She does get mad if you don't repay her debt (-1 per day). I suppose increasing value for gifts would be a good idea since roses and wine can get expensive.

Reactions: hentai charley

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Thank you very much for the extensive feedback.

I reduced how often Polina appears and just handing 2 silver coins when her affection is high enough doesn't seem so bad. But losing all the gold can definitely be annoying. I plan on adding a chest where you can safely store your coins so you won't need to carry around everything you have all the time. The combat does need a rework, though it's low on the priority list.

The second item from Julia is not available yet. I didn't think about it but it's definitely good practice to hide options which are not yet implemented. I will keep this in mind for future updates.

The affection reduction may seem overkill on high levels but once you have 5 charm, it won't be difficult to increase it. Other games when you can have all the women at 100 simultaneously feel like the challenge is over. As of now, there is no need for a 40+ affection at all besides progressive discounts in the inn or some dialogue changes. And there will be love potions which will increase 50 affection overnight.

Yes, the other stats will also be gained after performing actions in the game and I'm glad the new typo worked better. Looking out the window is just for show currently, though I plan to use them for random events.
Heya,

It's not the fact that you can easely increase your points, but the fact that what you did was for " nothing", and you have to start over.
I lost one hour by doing the same thing again and again to increase Julia's points to 100, and found that Elena descreased from 100 to 32 or 34. It was juste a waste of time.
I honestly prefer to end the challenge at some point instead of start over all the time. It's a reward, after all.

The chest seems a good idea, but if you need money, you will have to travel again and loose time and energy (and women's points...) juste to get your money. Except if you carring the chest with you. Like some mini-magical-invisible chest, but in that case, you always will put your money in the chest.

Is there something special to see with " looking out the window " ? Do you plan to add event or something ?

Reactions: aze123451

aze123451

Mar 28, 2020
I have the tower, but I was unable to get in yet. The guide also says someone about Anastasia, is she the princess? I was at the swamp, but there I haven't met with anyone named like that, only with Julia and Elena, even though the pumpkin field is the placeholder.

Edit: Nevermind, I solved it, thanks.
Could you tell us how did you solve it pls ?

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Could you tell us how did you solve it pls ?
I went to the tower, and said I'm there to deliver supplies. The guard said they don't expect it. I spent 3-4 days there, I tried it every day, at the last, I could get into the tower and the princess gave me the quest of the love potion, then I had to go back to the Inn to get the milk.

Reactions: aze123451

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
Hope you will employ animated scenes in the future(it would be a shame if there was no animated scenes with such character quality).Anyways best of luck with the game!

Faerie Dust

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2020
Everyone is welcome to vote here on your favorite character to get more content:

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes