• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

VenomSuperSayan

Game Developer
May 7, 2020
This started out promising, but then the crime boss appeared. Organised crime isn't very interesting in the first place, and it's been done to death already.
Fair enough, but after years and countless titles, you lose the advantage of not being the first to come up with the idea. This theme will not be used much here, it will probably be the main theme of my second ongoing.

------------------------------------------

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Robust, that's the word of the week. I'm fast approaching the same number of renders as Prologue had.

I'm at the critical stage where I'm creating the Apex of the first version, with careful planning of course.

Cya.

Last edited:

VenomSuperSayan

Game Developer
May 7, 2020
Really great looking renders and sexy girls!

Hopefully we can access the SS page soon. The direct links to the posts actually work, but you can't access them via the main page.
Thanks for your kind words. Good to know how the SubscribeStar site works without being approved. Maybe I have to post more direct links to generate more traffic to my SS page, at least one post per week.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So will this game have a harem (or mini-harem) later down the road, or will this be one of those games where you can play with all the fine ladies throughout the game until the end (where you will have to pick and choose which girl to end with)?

VenomSuperSayan

Game Developer
May 7, 2020
So will this game have a harem (or mini-harem) later down the road, or will this be one of those games where you can play with all the fine ladies throughout the game until the end (where you will have to pick and choose which girl to end with)?
Harem with some intra-harem relationships or a tag more adequate in the new tag system, anyway Elizabeth's journey needs a harem and in the end, it will have to make sense.

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
This started out promising, but then the crime boss appeared. Organised crime isn't very interesting in the first place, and it's been done to death already.
Yeah, that and college themes, dressing rooms, and creepy bosses.

VenomSuperSayan

Game Developer
May 7, 2020
i will try this out but fuck no nephew or anything like that just straight up lesbianism with niece smh just smfh:rolleyes::D again will try it out but i have low expectations for this one
Don't worry, nephew is not planned. Edit. Sorry, I had understood the opposite.:oops:

---------------------------------------
Anyway, I stopped being lazy and edited the developer notes, nobody wants to see D here and on Itchio, and on that site, I sold some copies of my Novel.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote