4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

tyrannicpuppy

Nov 9, 2021
Nice game so far. Gorgeous models. June and Jess are a lot of fun already. And as adorable as anything. Definitely wanna see more of those cuties. Everything with the parent company is quite confusing atm. Not sure what your plans are there, but it could be interesting to watch it unfold. Rachel is a curiosity as well. So many questions. All interspersed with lots of stunning ladies to look at.

Look forward to seeing how the proofreader helps. Most of it is fairly easily to follow overall, but there are definitely spots that could use a bit of improvement. Following this one with great interest.

Reactions: VenomSuperSayan

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
i dont remember if ive asked this before but can you rename the mc?
I created a patch for myself to rename all the named characters in the game. There's no 'proper' interface or anything since it was just for myself - just brings up a few menus. It doesn't touch any of the existing files or adversely affect the saved games (it just creates a few new variables that will get saved). Just unzip it it into the game folder and restart the game, it'll add a text button on the bottom left of the screen.

Last edited:
Reactions: VenomSuperSayan

VenomSuperSayan

Game Developer
May 7, 2020
For those still interested, this version has been proofread by the user TsubameYui .

For those who want the Android and MAC versions, on my SubscribeStar page, I have these versions on a pinned post.
Ps. Carol's dialogue is still Esl for a reason.

When I finish translating to Portuguese I will update the links in the OP, but I don't know if allowed.

Last edited:

DanteDamonic

Apr 1, 2023
For those still interested, this version has been proofread by the user TsubameYui .

For those who want the Android and MAC versions, on my SubscribeStar page, I have these versions on a pinned post.
Ps. Carol's dialogue is still Esl for a reason.

When I finish translating to Portuguese I will update the links in the OP, but I don't know if allowed.
Saw .2 when I first came to this story now waiting on a.3

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote