4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Word of Mouth Beta V00.2 is for my subs. The Public release will be in two weeks.

The bad; I messed with the "code" for stats and routes and made old saves useless.
So we'll have to see again the cute scenes between the MC and the girls who are crazy about her. If you want to be forgiven there must be more such scenes :D

VenomSuperSayan

Game Developer
May 7, 2020
So we'll have to see again the cute scenes between the MC and the girls who are crazy about her. If you want to be forgiven there must be more such scenes :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have to be good at something, the funny thing is that I create more renders than I draft to make scenes like this.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021

I have to be good at something, the funny thing is that I create more renders than I draft to make scenes like this.
Thanks for this :)
For me the most touching scene was the one with the girl who couldn't even hold her cup in front of her beloved one. But I also loved the crazy hugger.

Reactions: VenomSuperSayan

gremmie

Jun 4, 2017
English language spelling is pretty bad. Would be good to fix it now instead of letting it go - the longer the game is the more annoying misspellings get to be.

Gumshoe08

Nov 28, 2022
View attachment 3021012

Overview:
(Follow the life of Elizabeth Barton, a franchisee of a clothing store.
Holly, Elizabeth's sister, decides to celebrate a second honeymoon with her husband. Left with no choice, Holly asks Elizabeth to look after her eldest daughter, Jessica, for the rest of the summer.)​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-05
Release Date: 2024-04-04
Developer: VenomSuperSayan - - -
Censored: No
Version: Season 1 - v0.02.F
Language: English, Portuguese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: GDRIVE - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: GDRIVE - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: GDRIVE - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Thanks to @母娘蜜猟 for encouraging me to make this novel, thanks to Arassei for testing, thanks to elsanna_iduna for wise advice, and thanks to the fellow users of the Lesbian Incest thread for the feedback and testing.

View attachment 3021415 View attachment 3021419 View attachment 3021424 View attachment 3021427 View attachment 3021430 View attachment 3021437 View attachment 3021443 View attachment 3021444 View attachment 3021446 View attachment 3021447 View attachment 3021452 View attachment 3021454 View attachment 3021457
Is this purely lesbian or will there be F-M scene?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: oldschool34500

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Isn't Holly a bit of a hypocrite? :unsure: She's been fooling around with her daughters behind her husband's back for who knows how long, that counts as cheating for me. I like the game though and I'm interested in seeing what happens between her and the maid.

VenomSuperSayan

Game Developer
May 7, 2020
Isn't Holly a bit of a hypocrite? :unsure: She's been fooling around with her daughters behind her husband's back for who knows how long, that counts as cheating for me. I like the game though and I'm interested in seeing what happens between her and the maid.
I like my characters not to be perfect and to have something to improve. Holly refused to get her hubby a glass and then sent him to buy things at the market, LOL.

In the future, we'll see if she crossed the line with her daughters or not.

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
All good so far but the whole dad and Ms. Camp drama thing could go right or wrong depending on how it's handled, if you had just taken the slice of life route it might have been a safer bet in my opinion, without the need for so much drama (how her life is being controlled by other people), I hope you can handle it in a good way and not take it to the extreme that it has tragic moments and goes from being a lighthearted novel (as it is so far) to a darker one.
I also hope it doesn't end up being a lesbian orgy of all against all (I got that feeling from the dialogues), that could be one route (polyamory but from everyone?) for those who like that but I hope it's not the only one, Mc has her lesbian harem, relationship with several girls but not all of them (depending on personality maybe?), relationship with only her family and relationship with only one girl are the ones I can think of.
As for Holly having things to improve on, yes, it's like most people like to see the bad in others but not see what she does wrong, and frankly we all know she has crossed the line or will cross the line.

VenomSuperSayan

Game Developer
May 7, 2020
Good Points.

how her life is being controlled by other people
Elizabeth is on the stage of "Kill 3 mobs to gain a potion". In other words, Elizabeth will develop along different routes.

I also hope it doesn't end up being a lesbian orgy of all against all (I got that feeling from the dialogues)
On the other hand, I also want to pass on that some LIs' lives can move on without Elizabeth, and two rejected LIs can hook up. They don't have to leave Elizabeth's life.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
damn this game have a lot of evil cunts, i really hope it doesn't devolve into yet another "FMC victim game" and MC will start to sort all this shit out at some point
also really happy to see future harem tag (on lesbian-only game no less, which is real rarity), there are quite a few very nice LIs here and i would really hate to choose between them
good luck with a project Dev, i'm quite exited to see where it will lead

Reactions: Fapmaister

VenomSuperSayan

Game Developer
May 7, 2020
Don't worry, Elizabeth will deal with those evil cunts in due course. At the end of the update, June, Elizabeth's half-sister, realized that something was wrong with the franchise fees, and from the look on her face, she wasn't happy to see that her beloved older sister was being fooled. This will have repercussions in the version 00.4 or 00.5.

About Harem: Full Harem and @i family fun harem are the ones on my mind right now.

Edit: And a "Non @i Harem".

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote