4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It might just be me, but I'm getting the distinct impression this may have been a clothing optional apartment.

And that the niece has no issues whatsoever with this. May even be her preference.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Not unfortunately, it's good that there is no straight content in a Lesbian Game! We need much more games like this.
It's the "no straight content in a lesbian game" which make me laugh. The developper writes in his notes that this is a yuri game, so yes, straight content wouldn't fit in very well :D

Reactions: gremmie

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
Prologue first, one day I will merge the versions.
Please don't do that.
Had to painfully learn that she had this disgusting Ex and wished to unsee it.
Just leave it optional so people don't have to endure her bad life decisions in the past.

Enjoyed the main game so far, beautiful girls and some lighthearted scenes.
Keep up the good work.

Reactions: VenomSuperSayan

VenomSuperSayan

Game Developer
May 7, 2020
Please don't do that.
Had to painfully learn that she had this disgusting Ex and wished to unsee it.
Just leave it optional so people don't have to endure her bad life decisions in the past.

Enjoyed the main game so far, beautiful girls and some lighthearted scenes.
Keep up the good work.
"Just leave it optional"
Suggestion noted.

"some lighthearted scenes."
It's what I'm aiming for, even if it creates more renders than planned, but in the end, it's worth it.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
The girls look great and the whole lesbian is fun but the story is really confusing with too many characters with intricated stories and all over the place. I quickly started to zip because it looked like some cheap brasilian soap.
It would be better to concentrate on a few characters and go deeper into their realtionships.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
It might just be me, but I'm getting the distinct impression this may have been a clothing optional apartment.

And that the niece has no issues whatsoever with this. May even be her preference.
from the start there was not kinetic tag nor in the spoiler in OP , yes I love lesbian games as you know but with the girl I choose will be much better , NO ?!!!!!

VenomSuperSayan

Game Developer
May 7, 2020
from the start there was not kinetic tag nor in the spoiler in OP , yes I love lesbian games as you know but with the girl I choose will be much better , NO ?!!!!!
The Kinect tag in the current state of my game is correct, the only option is about a side LI that will result in an alternative scene in the next version or the one after that.

About individual routes. WoM is about the "adventures" of Elizabeth and her girls. Maybe I can implement solo routes on a specific path, but I can't promise with my current hardware.

I apologize if I didn't understand your post correctly.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
The Kinect tag in the current state of my game is correct, the only option is about a side LI that will result in an alternative scene in the next version or the one after that.

About individual routes. WoM is about the "adventures" of Elizabeth and her girls. Maybe I can implement solo routes on a specific path, but I can't promise with my current hardware.

I apologize if I didn't understand your post correctly.
thank you very much for your concern.
what I mean that in kinetic novel we can not choose who we love , but as you said "Maybe I can implement solo routes on a specific path, but I can't promise" cause in my opinion only and for me only the best LI for me only are :
00 LI.png
Hopping you could make optional choice if you can OFC , thank you very much. :love::love::love:

VenomSuperSayan

Game Developer
May 7, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hopping you could make optional choice if you can OFC , thank you very much. :love::love::love:
Kira is something that can happen, at a certain point I can create a rift in the story and create solo routes for her and Carol. I think it's the simplest path, and with fewer characters, the hardware wouldn't be a bottleneck. A path for those who don't like incest.. I have something for certain Milfs in solo routes too.

Holly's case is more complicated. It's difficult to think of her without her daughters, but I have plans for scenes of her with Elizabeth, just the two of them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Nice to see a game with a lesbian tag that doesn't surprise you with dicks appearing when you least expect them.
But... I'm totally confused about the 'story.' It just flits from one scene to the next without giving us a clue what's going on. So far I have lots of females, some related, some not. Some are in a shop, others are in what looks like a corporate building. What the links are between them is anybody's guess. You're in the shop, next click you're magically transported to the corporate building looking at different characters.
Never thought I'd be suggesting adding filler text to a game but we need something to tell us what's going on here...

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote