Deleted member 1476970

I'm a Wanderer
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
As a protagonist or secondary character?
As of R23, the maximum days should be 4.
as prostitute char, i just sell my self as slave then save. i play as protagnist and buy my self ( this word is weird ). and when i want to sleep at day 2, i can't sleep. i can't interact with bed. my stamina is zero, and day is midnight. i can't do anything :ROFLMAO:

Man, i love this game.. hope it will finish soon.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
That's weird... Let me download and test it out, I have gone to sleep all the way up to day 4 tons of times as a protagonist so far.
I'll get back to you once I find the problem, thanks for reporting.

-edit-
Oh wait, have you tried to go to sleep while it is "Late night"?
Penguntit

Deleted member 1476970

I'm a Wanderer
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
That's weird... Let me download and test it out, I have gone to sleep all the way up to day 4 tons of times as a protagonist so far.
I'll get back to you once I find the problem, thanks for reporting.

-edit-
Oh wait, have you tried to go to sleep while it is "Late night"?
Penguntit
wait a minute... dam't it's my mistake :ROFLMAO: i played version R22

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
wait a minute... dam't it's my mistake :ROFLMAO: i played version R22

R22 has 3 days as well, I have tested it and the right side of the bed does not work, if you try the left side (the one near the window) it should work.
Apparently I forgot to put the interaction there... I always use the same side so I kind of forgot =P Thanks for making me notice, I will fix it later on since it is just a minor issue, just use the left side of the bed for now.

Deleted member 1476970

I'm a Wanderer
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
R22 has 3 days as well, I have tested it and the right side of the bed does not work, if you try the left side (the one near the window) it should work.
Apparently I forgot to put the interaction there... I always use the same side so I kind of forgot =P Thanks for making me notice, I will fix it later on since it is just a minor issue, just use the left side of the bed for now.
thanks you save my life... ima gonna download R23 in 2 hours later. can't wait for it...

Deleted member 1476970

I'm a Wanderer
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
i got some Bug here... hope you fix this.

i can't quit the dialog, it's freeze just like that.
bug when : i talk to my slave when she's sleep ( the slave i create and purchase ).

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Do you remember the type of front hair, back hair and nose? (Or alternatively show me how the sprite looks normally), looks like I forgotten to assign a few components, probably some of the newer ones.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Thanks for reporting that bug, it'll be fixed in R24... Unfortunately I cannot make a patch for R23 because I forgot to backup the project.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
No, save compatibility is not yet added, so on second thought you may want to wait until more content is added (unless you really want to try blackjack, a minigame added on this update).

Deleted member 1476970

I'm a Wanderer
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
Let me know if the problem persists in R24 as well, the fix should have been applied from R26 but I haven't tested it personally.
Happy To Help :ROFLMAO:(y)
Here is my Result.

How i find this? well, when i go outside, and load the game. i ended outside my room. and can't go inside :ROFLMAO:

1563350712711.png

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes