Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Put on watch, just in case this eventually evolves into a brothel management game! (I definitely would love to see more of those!)

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
It will not, just slave management.
There is a brothel but it is a secondary thing in which you can unlock some hentai scenes.

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
Just tried this game. I hope there will other avenues for earning money since I can't do it with the board. There is no autofill option for "how do you feel" and manually entering the question does nothing. I prefer playing the male protagonist, so the female protagonist will be ignored. This means half the game will not be played. Also, twice as long for getting updates for a single protagonist. The only good thing about the game is the male protagonist and slave interaction. It will probably be 2020 before I play this one again.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
A question has to end with a question mark to work, example: "How do you feel?"
The autofill is there only to serve as an example or to help you ask random questions as to gain more information about the spirit other than the objective (Just for curiosity or RP Purposes really).

There will be other options to earn money, I have not added them just yet because the earnings from the ouija board are enough to purchase a slave and also unlock some hentai scenes.

lyzko

Feb 18, 2018
How can I reset day ? I talk with slave , get blowjob etc. , work with ouja and no idea what to do next or thats all for now ?

Reactions: DarkenedShadows

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
There is a gallery in which you can see how many hentai scenes you have unlocked, R7 only focuses on a single day so unlocking the whole gallery is the only true objective to "complete" the current release.

At least four of them can be obtained even if you play only as protagonist.
Whereas if you are interested only in Player-Slave interaction and nothing else then yes, that's all for now.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
No quests: The plot advances by the day and to advance the day you must reach late night by performing actions in any order you want.
I guess the closest thing to quests will be the achievements that will be available in future.

There is a monster girl working in the brothel.

Reactions: ☆Jonathan Wick♤

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Yes, if you interact with the bench you can regenerate stamina and advance the day stage.
As a secondary character, if you find a bed (rent a room at the inn or sleep for free in the sewers) you can advance the day (only if it is late night) whereas the protagonist has his own bed upstairs and that's the only place in which he can rest.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
@Ritus Hello, thanks for reporting this!

I was quite concerned as I make sure to always scan my project with my antivirus (Avast) before uploading and I am fairly protected but I do understand that those things do not make me invulnerable so I ran some tests:

1st Test:

No issues were found

2nd Test:

Two issues were found concerning this malware:

At this point I thought my system was infected with that malware, so I tried building another project of mine, a really simple one with a barely half finished menu and tested whatever it had that malware:

but no issues were found, so it is not a malware that infects executables in real time, this means that the only risk was that somehow it had gotten inside that executable alone, so I built the latest version (R12) of Workers of Kartedhir and it gave me the same results:

I am no expert with that stuff but I am going to assume after those tests that it is a false positive.
The difference between those two builds I have tested is the content inside them, while one is basically an empty project, Workers of Kartedhir plays a lot with save data (writing, reading and deleting), generates an ini (for the settings), can create screenshots and as of R10 it also uses some windows libraries (although that's not a problem as the same issues were found in R12 that no longer uses those libraries as I am planning a MAC Build too).
It has also links to other websites (credits and the patreon button) so that might be a problem too.

Can any staff confirm whatever this build is virus free or not?
@UncleVT @muttdoggy @monroe

Reactions: Cmann and Ritus

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
my system detected the Trojan
Can you tell me which antivirus you have used and what was detected? I will try to write them an email and verify if it is a false positive or not (or write in their forum if they have any).

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@Winterfire @Ritus My Microsoft Defender which was updated 4-10-2019 6:33am did not detect any malware in this at all. The virustotal uses the online engine which may use different parameters then the dist I have.
It's a false positive and likely is because of the heuristics (behavior detection and prediction) marking it as acting like a virus even when it isn't.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes