Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Good news... Sort of.
I have upgraded the project to the latest engine version right now and Microsoft finally understood it is a false positive \o/

However, three other antiviruses think it is harmful :cautious:

(╯°□°)╯︵ Cylance
(╯°□°)╯︵ Jiangmin
(╯°□°)╯︵ VBA32

At the very least having Microsoft finally point it as a false positive (at least from R17 on) is a huge step.

Jul 31, 2018
guys i have 3 question could you answer me pls?

1)i saw on the statistic "progeny" so is there pregnancy?
2)if i create a female charcater and make her a slave, can i purchase her with my male character?
3)where do i find something to drink?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
guys i have 3 question could you answer me pls?

1)i saw on the statistic "progeny" so is there pregnancy?
2)if i create a female charcater and make her a slave, can i purchase her with my male character?
3)where do i find something to drink?
1) There will be pregnancy but it is currently not available... The way it will work is that there will be a chance of getting pregnant when you'll be cum inside and, should you get pregnant, a wizard in the Noble District will help you "fast forward" the pregnancy.
It will be one of the next features I will be adding, as soon as the noble district map will be done.

2) Yes

3) Inn, talk to the halfling at the counter.

4) It is not a bug, the maximum of days available currently is 2 days.

Jul 31, 2018
1) There will be pregnancy but it is currently not available... The way it will work is that there will be a chance of getting pregnant when you'll be cum inside and, should you get pregnant, a wizard in the Noble District will help you "fast forward" the pregnancy.
It will be one of the next features I will be adding, as soon as the noble district map will be done.

2) Yes

3) Inn, talk to the halfling at the counter.

4) It is not a bug, the maximum of days available currently is 2 days.
ok thx for the answer.........the halfling at the inn doesnt work it give me no dialogue nor it replenish my thirst.............other than that i must say that this game look promising and the idea behind it is really really cool so ill gladly wait for future version.........i want to see what happen when with the "protagonist" i treat my slave good and then i play with the slave as char XD

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
ok thx for the answer.........the halfling at the inn doesnt work it give me no dialogue nor it replenish my thirst.............other than that i must say that this game look promising and the idea behind it is really really cool so ill gladly wait for future version.........i want to see what happen when with the "protagonist" i treat my slave good and then i play with the slave as char XD

Press "Shop" and a window with two drinks should appear, purchase either one of them and once you are done you can access your inventory to consume said items.

Thinking about it... I should add the option to speak with the innkeeper from behind the counter rather than having to walk all the way around it :ROFLMAO: Hadn't thought about that!

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Good news... Sort of.
I have upgraded the project to the latest engine version right now and Microsoft finally understood it is a false positive \o/

However, three other antiviruses think it is harmful :cautious:

(╯°□°)╯︵ Cylance
(╯°□°)╯︵ Jiangmin
(╯°□°)╯︵ VBA32

At the very least having Microsoft finally point it as a false positive (at least from R17 on) is a huge step.
Good news part 2 (And final?):
Ever since my last post about this, I had to downgrade the project because I am apparently using a lot of deprecated tools/methods and the engine update had broken up the game quite badly, luckily I always keep a backup.

The update had fixed the microsoft false positive but some other engines still detected a false positive, my downgrade and then update to the latest version possible without breaking anything (from 2018.3.7 to 2018.3.14f1) apparently fixed *all* false positives:

To this day I have no idea why that happens but I know I will be sticking to Unity 2018.3.14f1 for this project and perhaps even for the next one :p
If you have been holding back from playing because of false positive warnings, know those will disappear on R18.

Zintas

Mar 10, 2019
View attachment 236507

Overview:
Workers of Kartedhir is a 2D RPG Game, set in a fantasy medieval world whose gameplay is split in two parts:
The prostitute's perspective and the protagonist's perspective.
How those two play out and interconnect is up to you: you may decide to always play from the prostitute's prospective or always from the protagonist's prospective or a mix of both.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-05-14
Release Date: 2019-05-07
Developer: - -
Censored: No
Version: R15
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Moderator note: Any virus reports are false-positives.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

View attachment 257970 View attachment 236504 View attachment 261553 View attachment 261554 View attachment 257968 View attachment 257969 View attachment 283839 View attachment 293277
hi can some one help me my screen keeps being black i mean the background

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
hi can some one help me my screen keeps being black i mean the background
You cannot see any map at all? Even as a secondary character? If that is the case, perhaps you could try redownloading.

If it happened just once, it might be a bug, let me know how to replicate it and I will try my best to fix it.

Zintas

Mar 10, 2019
You cannot see any map at all? Even as a secondary character? If that is the case, perhaps you could try redownloading.

If it happened just once, it might be a bug, let me know how to replicate it and I will try my best to fix it.

hi i downloaded it again same prob i tried the female also same problem ...... i hope it can be fixed it looks like a really awesome game

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
windows 7
23 bitz
60 hz
1280 x 768

i dont know much about computers so if u need more info if u could tell me where and how 2 find them ill send it for u
Your system specs seem to be fine, I could replicate a pretty similar problem by purposely corrupting a few files:

So to verify whatever the problem is truly corrupted files or not, could you check the proprieties of "Workers of Kartedhir_Data" folder? They should look like this:

Otherwise your problem seems to be isolated only to maps alone, the only difference I could see between the maps and the rest of the game is that it uses a slightly different shader, I could try to alter it a bit and see if that fixes the problem, should the files be fine.

Another difference is that the maps are texture atlases, so pretty big images (2048px for the outdoors), it could be that your GPU has a texture limit of 1024px, VERY unlikely considering today's hardware, even a 10 years old computer would not have such a limit but just to make sure: Can you see the background image on the main menu? The one where you begin a new game/load an existing save.
If you can see that image then the texture size is not the problem.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
any major update soon?
I release weekly every tuesday, those are the upcoming updates:

R18 Changelog: (4th June)
-Fixed: Power window no longer gets in the way when choosing a dialogue option.

-Changed: Upgraded project to the latest version possible (Unity 2018.3.14f1) with various improvements and also fixed false positive.

-Added: Fatigue and diseases.
-Added: New item "Lesser Potion of Cure Disease" in alchemist shop.
-Added: Guard NPCs at gates and three minor NPCs.
-Added: Noble district map.

R17 Changelog: (28th May)
-Fixed: Prostitutes could sleep beyond the maximum available days.
-Fixed: Game will no longer try to look for saves if SaveData folder does not exist.
-Fixed: Protagonist can no longer work at the ouija board when it is late night.

-Changed: Grass appears red now to correctly fit the game's season.
-Changed: Increased maximum days to 3.

-Added: Weather system.
-Added: New NPC (Investigator) only shown in cutscenes.
-Added: New ouija board mission.
-Added: New CG in massage parlor's scene (Secondary characters only).

R16 Changelog: (21st May)
-Fixed: Red Light District lights no longer turn on during daytime.
-Fixed: Music not playing when loading game in the protagonist's living room, inn room and alchemy shop.

-Changed: Kartedhir's red light district has been extended and completed.

-Added: Massage Parlor indoor map.
-Added: Masseuse NPC.
-Added: New M/F Scene.
-Added: New F/F Scene.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes