vietkong

Jun 3, 2020
finish the game, train station bug frozen when get on the train , i think need more outfit for the wife on future update, and yah the pregnant outfit too -)), hope dev get more scene and try balance not to fall in to "grind" trap like some "corn RPG dev", luv ur content

Reactions: Mister Wake

Weilibuilt

Apr 25, 2018
Looks really promising! Not sure if there is enough content right now to warrant a download, but looking forward to a few more updates

kuramaa

Jun 22, 2021
finish the game, train station bug frozen when get on the train , i think need more outfit for the wife on future update, and yah the pregnant outfit too -)), hope dev get more scene and try balance not to fall in to "grind" trap like some "corn RPG dev", luv ur content
Don't get on the train. That part is still incomplete.

Weilibuilt

Apr 25, 2018
I still have to add a lot more content, but there is enough to explore for now!! It's still has more events than a lot of "complete" games
I went ahead and tried It and it was pretty good for a first release (my first save I got stuck on the subway though, wouldnt let me move at all so i had to restart)

debil_

Nov 4, 2023
another game with a woman being raped and does and says nothing about it. i think anyone that puts rape into a game and says women love it or will fall for their rapist should themselves be raped. then youd know exactly what your putting into a game. you wouldnt have some moron romantic view of it. the art work looked like a 3rd grader drew it. and talk about glitches....one after another. froze up first thing bc the char moved somewhere she wasnt suppose to. my advice pass on this giant steaming pile of crap.
some people are into cnc, what can i say

not exactly my cup of tea but i don't think it's impossible to both be into that and have healthy views on rape (aka that it's bad), even though there is a discussion to be made on the morality of this type of content

Reactions: kentastic

AKKKKY

Nov 28, 2019
can you add in noclip? its not like theres any locked areas of the game and i find myself twice now getting stuck (subway and bed)

kuramaa

Jun 22, 2021
can you add in noclip? its not like theres any locked areas of the game and i find myself twice now getting stuck (subway and bed)
I will resolve the bed problem and will remove entry in the subway for now.....cus there is no events in the subway rn

kuramaa

Jun 22, 2021
some people are into cnc, what can i say

not exactly my cup of tea but i don't think it's impossible to both be into that and have healthy views on rape (aka that it's bad), even though there is a discussion to be made on the morality of this type of content
It's like mortal combat. The game has really grimmy fatalaties but that don't mean a person will actually tiger drop a person's skeleton in real life.

I understand the opinion though. But it's just another aspect of fantasy.... like just because hughie from the boys kill translucent, that doesnt mean i wanma ass bomb someone (wait i made the same point twice..... Man do i got dementia?...)

Anyway you get the drill.

ftlv261

Apr 19, 2024
EDIT: Nevermind, i had to leave the first map and go to the full city map but didn't know i could. Perhaps arrows or something would have been helpful!

Can't figure out how to find the job board or how to continue.

I go outside, i see a big building on the North West of that map that can't be entered, a small building or something on the West side of the map that doesn't seem like it can be interacted with, and a building on the South West of the map that also cannot be entered. It appears to be evening, perhaps I have to do something in my house first? I can't re-enter the apartment of the first neighbor i met. Unsure how to proceed!

The only thing i seem to be able to interact with outside is some teach who can't teach me because my job level is too low, and of course whenever i step outside the apartment building i get a surprise visit.

kuramaa

Jun 22, 2021
EDIT: Nevermind, i had to leave the first map and go to the full city map but didn't know i could. Perhaps arrows or something would have been helpful!

Can't figure out how to find the job board or how to continue.

I go outside, i see a big building on the North West of that map that can't be entered, a small building or something on the West side of the map that doesn't seem like it can be interacted with, and a building on the South West of the map that also cannot be entered. It appears to be evening, perhaps I have to do something in my house first? I can't re-enter the apartment of the first neighbor i met. Unsure how to proceed!

The only thing i seem to be able to interact with outside is some teach who can't teach me because my job level is too low, and of course whenever i step outside the apartment building i get a surprise visit.
You gotta visit the building and talk to the woman at reception.... you can find the job board in the building to the left of recedential area. Go inside and go in tge upper section and select the green orb looking thing.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote