idkmane

Jun 3, 2019
I look forward to how the game develops, it had more content then i expected for a v0.02 honestly.

A couple of things i liked

I especially like how the Protag responds to people. The kind of matter of factly but still directly sexual phrasing. "of course my pussy is wet i get turned on easy" but still not just being a complete slut and giving over. i do look forward to more actual NTR content and the husbands reactions to the things happening to his wife, her popularity from said things, and how she is changing.

A few things i didnt care for, could be better, or would like to see added.

1. please come up with something like a skip button or whatever. the strangers on the street scenes get repetitive FAST. you have decent variety for the version its at, but man that got old after the 30th time.

2. a standing portrait that updates. would love to see outfits or her walking around in more and more disheveled attire due to being fucked and the cum to go with it.

3. the NTR content, maybe change it from the get go being her just opening stating that she will cheat on him until they can leave, but a phase where as her popularity raises and she does more and more risky events that she then tells her husband whats up. Say some scenes of the "social media" challenges being less and less censored to the point where her husband and others may recognize her. or maybe some scenes where she is partly hidden from her husband while the event is happening and he doesnt realize. I think this build up adds to the suspense and excitement.

4. obliviously the art isnt the best in the world, but honestly im fine with it assuming that since the quality is a bit lower, its easier to produce more of it to fill more situations. outfits, events, niche scenes, or just more variety of scenes.

all in all, i was pleasently surprised and look forward to more, especially the pregnancy dynamics. Got that point all the way up to 200 and still didnt see a scene for it lol, i look forward to it!

kuramaa

Jun 22, 2021
I look forward to how the game develops, it had more content then i expected for a v0.02 honestly.

A couple of things i liked

I especially like how the Protag responds to people. The kind of matter of factly but still directly sexual phrasing. "of course my pussy is wet i get turned on easy" but still not just being a complete slut and giving over. i do look forward to more actual NTR content and the husbands reactions to the things happening to his wife, her popularity from said things, and how she is changing.

A few things i didnt care for, could be better, or would like to see added.

1. please come up with something like a skip button or whatever. the strangers on the street scenes get repetitive FAST. you have decent variety for the version its at, but man that got old after the 30th time.

2. a standing portrait that updates. would love to see outfits or her walking around in more and more disheveled attire due to being fucked and the cum to go with it.

3. the NTR content, maybe change it from the get go being her just opening stating that she will cheat on him until they can leave, but a phase where as her popularity raises and she does more and more risky events that she then tells her husband whats up. Say some scenes of the "social media" challenges being less and less censored to the point where her husband and others may recognize her. or maybe some scenes where she is partly hidden from her husband while the event is happening and he doesnt realize. I think this build up adds to the suspense and excitement.

4. obliviously the art isnt the best in the world, but honestly im fine with it assuming that since the quality is a bit lower, its easier to produce more of it to fill more situations. outfits, events, niche scenes, or just more variety of scenes.

all in all, i was pleasently surprised and look forward to more, especially the pregnancy dynamics. Got that point all the way up to 200 and still didnt see a scene for it lol, i look forward to it!
I agree with you!!! I was actually planning to keep the husband in dark about the wife having sex!!! That would be much better.... i am also planning to add a "willingness" mechanic!!! In that, more the npc touch her, more she is willing to do pervy stuff... as lewdity increases, her willingness increases as well!!! It will make the npc not feel repeatative!!!

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
Hello Kuramaa! Thanks for making this game =)
I enjoyed what I played, though I feel it unfair to make a review just yet. Mostly because I would give it an unfair review when my issue can be fixed really easily.

Could you please please please please please please move the job boards closer to the entrance of the job place? Put a hole in the wall, allow quicker access to the desk too? I really hate walking around the ENTIRE building just to get there.
The biggest problem for me in this game is how long it takes to walk around. Some pink guys can be avoided, but not all. At the end, she says the same dialogue every time, which gets tiring very very quickly.

Aside from these two complaints, this is a 5-star game as far as I am concerned. But these two things really irk me.
I shouldn't need to take my time wasting moving around a wall placed in my way... when the game itself has so much to offer, it feels like its letting the game down

idkmane

Jun 3, 2019
I agree with you!!! I was actually planning to keep the husband in dark about the wife having sex!!! That would be much better.... i am also planning to add a "willingness" mechanic!!! In that, more the npc touch her, more she is willing to do pervy stuff... as lewdity increases, her willingness increases as well!!! It will make the npc not feel repeatative!!!
NICE! that would be cool to see. i dont know if it would maybe require a personality route style, but i would hope to see a chance that even has her lewdness increases that she still remains the same with how she talks and feels about all of it.

i really dislike it when games railroad the girls to just being a brain dead sex fiend looking for anything penis shaped. like sure have that be a potential option for those that do like it, but for me personally i like how the protag is now

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote