aboy55

Feb 6, 2019
You gotta visit the building and talk to the woman at reception.... you can find the job board in the building to the left of recedential area. Go inside and go in tge upper section and select the green orb looking thing.
No buildings allow any entry. Only interaction is with the blue guy and the pink guys and that leads to nowhere

Apr 14, 2023
The main appeal for me was waiting for the protagonist to fully embrace sex with strangers. There's lots of groping scenes to keep you entertained in the meantime. But when it finally happens, it just gets boring and repetitive. You get the carrot and are ready to move on from the stick.

Still, it was hot through and through.

Warknight

Jan 16, 2018
Got stuck in the bed after wife confessed about the orgy at the company to husband. Help? Edit: fixed it by changing player character coordinates with saveeditor.

Last edited:

kuramaa

Jun 22, 2021
The main appeal for me was waiting for the protagonist to fully embrace sex with strangers. There's lots of groping scenes to keep you entertained in the meantime. But when it finally happens, it just gets boring and repetitive. You get the carrot and are ready to move on from the stick.

Still, it was hot through and through.
Yeah, i kinda ran outta time with that one. I am going to remove those two scenes with titjob and mating press and replace them with unique events that follow each unique groping events to mix things up..... when i tested the game myself i was annoyed to see same shit again..... i will fix it soon enough......

kuramaa

Jun 22, 2021
i have fixed issues with the bed cutscene.... also added a barrier to subway and added a choice question while in overworld
so that you can learn where you are going!!!!!

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote