2.80 star(s) 13 Votes

kuramaa

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2021
I dont think he will abandon this game, he's just triggered coz they leaked the code xD give him time to get the heat out of the moment and with time he will go again to work. Or maybe not and he throws his time and the game to the trash can.
well.... unfortunately... i am abandoning the game and not planning to pick it up again.....
i need to clear the mess of life IRL and will focus the rest of the time on developing a better game....

i am not going to update the game as i was updating the game for the sake of it anyway....

you never know though.... i might even remaster the game.... but now is not the time.......

still i am glad for the support people have shown me till now and i am happy to be able to make the game to the stage that it is now......

vietkong

Jun 3, 2020
well.... unfortunately... i am abandoning the game and not planning to pick it up again.....
i need to clear the mess of life IRL and will focus the rest of the time on developing a better game....

i am not going to update the game as i was updating the game for the sake of it anyway....

you never know though.... i might even remaster the game.... but now is not the time.......

still i am glad for the support people have shown me till now and i am happy to be able to make the game to the stage that it is now......
take a break, i really want to see a new cg of ur contents

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017

A shame that the game got abandoned close to the finish line. As you said in your patreon post yourself. The game was almost complete.

Growing a fanbase is hard. Getting money out of it here is even harder and folks here on F95 are relentless. Take a break and try again.
Lastly I don't know if the constant nagging about your artstyle got to you but I enjoyed my time with the game and it was a far cry from really bad.

So yeah. Take care man.

Reactions: kuramaa

kuramaa

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2021
I dont think he will abandon this game, he's just triggered coz they leaked the code xD give him time to get the heat out of the moment and with time he will go again to work. Or maybe not and he throws his time and the game to the trash can.
well well how right you were....

i have decided to complete the game..... after careful consideration i have decided that i just cannot abandon something so close to completion just because i get no money from it....

i will complete the game.... it will take me some time... that's all......

i shouldn't have declared stuff about abandoning the game.... it's just being so stressed made me try to put down some work and save some time.... but if i can get even a little time i can continue to get close to completing the game....

with that being said.... a lot of stuff that i planned initially is not going to happen...... i will complete like a route or two and call it a day....

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
with that being said.... a lot of stuff that i planned initially is not going to happen...... i will complete like a route or two and call it a day....
For a first project this is enough. Finish the game and then take a break. Sort your IRL stuff out.
I can only imagine that you learned a lot during the time working on the game. You can only improve from there.

Reactions: kuramaa

leoncio012

Jul 3, 2017

i have decided to complete the game..... after careful consideration i have decided that i just cannot abandon something so close to completion just because i get no money from it....

i shouldn't have declared stuff about abandoning the game.... it's just being so stressed made me try to put down some work and save some time.... but if i can get even a little time i can continue to get close to completing the game....

Give it a shitty ending

HakenBrowning

Aug 18, 2020
Does anyone get the new codes?
So, the developer posted 3 messages above yours, already stated codes are for people who participate on its Pateon and does not add anything really game-changer, and you just ask this here like it's the most normal thing ?

Go give some bucks to the dev on Patreon to have the codes.

Reactions: Nico146

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Random set of numbers that are ultra

This is just a random set of numbers that are basic

pay no mind I am just writing down numbers here

Reactions: Nico146

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
How do I get to the train station? Also is the bar job disabled? I can't do that job

AtotehZ

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
It's kinda hard for me to do that, as i will constantly need to modify every cg for that.... also as the timespan is low, her having a belly in short amount qon't really make sense...
One way to deal with that is to have XYZ ending available to trigger manually in the home when you reach pregnant 100.
Then the game can make a time skip. You can even expand on the story from the timeskip if you want to. Some games do playable endings(kinda like story paths).

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018

Dont worry buddy, everyone have days that are pure shit so its fine i know the feel. And let me tell you something, you do the right thing coz 1: If you like what u do there's no way u can abandon it even if it's not perfect, no one arrive at this world with everything learned and 2: Your fan base will always remember you if you abandon your project as the dude who left the game they like.

Then with all being said just take care and keep doing what u like. (y)

Have nice day/night.

Aug 4, 2017

Hey man just some feedback regarding official support for your game: I wholly understand your desire to monetize your work and trying to do so by providing a little bit of paywalled content, and how it feels as if you are losing money by getting your codes leaked. To this I'd try to counter with the statement of: it really doesnt matter. It might sound mean but honestly those codes would not be reason enough for people to decide whether or not they subscribe to your patreon, there are many factors such as geographical location, economics etc... Someone that was going to download your stuff for free with no intention of ever supporting you, even if they had the means to do so, was never going to be a "paying costumer" in the first place, if that makes sense, so no money lost there.

If you want to really boost your numbers then you'd have to tackle whats probably your biggest constraint right now: your artstyle.

PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THIS AS AN ATTACK OR AN INSULT, I like your work as a whole, but it is also true that you can improve in that department. This criticism comes from good will and wanting to see you grow as a developer. Please do not be disheartened due to your slow follower growth. I've seen bigger games with way better artstyles crash and burn for some of the dumbest reasons *cough* Saria *cough*.

TLDR: just keep doing what you are doing man, a community of followers that is not only big, but also willing to support you isnt built overnight, best of luck!

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes