2.80 star(s) 13 Votes

kuramaa

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2021
Hey man just some feedback regarding official support for your game: I wholly understand your desire to monetize your work and trying to do so by providing a little bit of paywalled content, and how it feels as if you are losing money by getting your codes leaked. To this I'd try to counter with the statement of: it really doesnt matter. It might sound mean but honestly those codes would not be reason enough for people to decide whether or not they subscribe to your patreon, there are many factors such as geographical location, economics etc... Someone that was going to download your stuff for free with no intention of ever supporting you, even if they had the means to do so, was never going to be a "paying costumer" in the first place, if that makes sense, so no money lost there.

If you want to really boost your numbers then you'd have to tackle whats probably your biggest constraint right now: your artstyle.

PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THIS AS AN ATTACK OR AN INSULT, I like your work as a whole, but it is also true that you can improve in that department. This criticism comes from good will and wanting to see you grow as a developer. Please do not be disheartened due to your slow follower growth. I've seen bigger games with way better artstyles crash and burn for some of the dumbest reasons *cough* Saria *cough*.

TLDR: just keep doing what you are doing man, a community of followers that is not only big, but also willing to support you isnt built overnight, best of luck!
i agree with you......

Aug 4, 2017
i agree with you......
On the feedback side of things, I know that you stated that you are planning to just finish developing the game and scrapping other content you were planning on introducing, but I'd implore you to reconsider. It might be tempting to just move on to new things but personally I do believe you could use this to experiment with what stuff you like working on for future reference on new projects. The game does have potential it's just a bit rough and needs a bit of polishing.

For example I really liked the few interactions the wife had with the MC's senior (i think his name was bob? im not sure) and it feels like you had more planned for him but decided to drop him. Theres also your minigames which I appreciate because I know they might be harder to implement than regular scenes but they add a lot of flavor and character to the project.

Maybe you could even come up with a sequence where you control the MC while the wife hides around the house with one of her fuckbuddies or something, i cant really put my finger on what it is, if its the way you come up with the scenes, or theme, but I think the way you go on about things is pretty interesting.

Reactions: kuramaa

BingoDingo123

Jan 24, 2022
Another day, another stereotype of black men always being only in NTR. Like I don't get it, is it purposefully a racist thing or is it a fetish?

Denden878787

Dec 30, 2020
Can i know how many lewd start the path thing, or new event? Talking to boss does not give new event and i cant join the 2 midnight company event too. i use a editor to set to 1.5k lewd but still nothing happens

kuramaa

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2021
Can i know how many lewd start the path thing, or new event? Talking to boss does not give new event and i cant join the 2 midnight company event too. i use a editor to set to 1.5k lewd but still nothing happens
Go home and sleep after getting enough lewdity..... which will play a event at night and unlock a path and other paths can be unlocked with more lewdity...

Reactions: Denden878787

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
seems to be changed
Why would these random set of numbers be changed? This is just a random set of numbers like these

Ultra:

Normal:

Random updated numbers (y)

And a link
with working code

Last edited:

kuramaa

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2021
Why would these random set of numbers be changed? This is just a random set of numbers like these

Ultra:

Normal:

Random updated numbers (y)
well.... i guess i am banning more people....

kuramaa

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2021
Why would you ban people?
This is just numbers?
Do you not like numbers?
well i don't know your user id..... and as you want to play games with me.... well some innocent people will be caught in cross fire......

poor poor people..... they donated their money to me to support me..... but got banned thanks to your funny business...... ah well......

kuramaa

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2021
gonna have to update the code again....... got no other way to earn something after all i still want to complete the game.....

putting so much effort just for it to go to waste.......

HakenBrowning

Aug 18, 2020
ah fuck it i am removing all of the supporter content in retaliation......
Little advice, since I like the game and follow this thread and your Patreon.

Stop taking decisions on the go. Example here : it took you 5 minutes to just erase supporter content out of rage and make a post here AND one on Patreon. Don't decide those things on the go, think about what to do, and don't react to pure morons who think they're intelligent to post codes because "hurr durr F95 is a pirating forum".

Ignore him, I think reports could be receivable for this behavior. On your side, stop taking decisions as fast as this one, just pose yourself to think later about this, it will help you stay calm and do the right decisions.

toklap2312

Jun 1, 2023
people please don't leak the code. the game creator still needs to eat.

ntr interracial genre creators are very few and they are not earning alot also. please understand.

Reactions: kuramaa

Supercucker

Jun 1, 2023
1. How to enable netorase part?
I already finish anti-ntr route.
2. For some reason white crystal appear in MC room that enabled netorase I don't how and why that's why I'm asking what the procedure is. How to enable public space red crystal? It told me to go in morning but it is unclickable in the morning. How to make it clickable?

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Is there any pregnancy content in the game rn?
It's a bad ending, and there's no further depictions of pregnancy. However, seeing as how this game is still pretty early in development, perhaps there might be more content in the future depending on whether the dev wishes to do so.

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes