2.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Supercucker

Jun 1, 2023
ah fuck it i am removing all of the supporter content in retaliation......
You can search techniques to prevent this. You can ask Shadows of desire or similar on tips to prevent this he has discord and approachable.
Patreon of course is the most profitable but most susceptible to piracy.

Best you can do right now in my opinion aside from mass report is go 3 tier system. Earliest to super premium, premium then public. Of course the code is included based on tier. They are like separated weekly.

Lastly this is optional and the most hassle one and possibly a minor profit loss: instead of posting the code it on patreon just do it on discord. To get code their patreon needs to authenticate their discord. You can search it on youtube.

Conspiracy and also I'm assuming: maybe there is also a problem in your javascript code, they go to kemono search the old code open the old game version javacript then they will just ctrl+F it and paste the code and see where the code number located. After that compare it to latest game javascript, it will easily be identified basing on the arrangement of writing of the program.
That is why go create a simple password generator or a get library instead of posting the code number their directly.

Reactions: kuramaa

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
ah fuck it i am removing all of the supporter content in retaliation......
I mean mate, its a pirate website. Hate to break it to you but people are gunna find ways around any supporter stuff you put in. And I'll let you in on a secret: They wouldn't have paid anyway, your just punishing everyone else for the bad eggs.

kuramaa

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2021
I mean mate, its a pirate website. Hate to break it to you but people are gunna find ways around any supporter stuff you put in. And I'll let you in on a secret: They wouldn't have paid anyway, your just punishing everyone else for the bad eggs.
that's why i have decided.... no more unlock bullshit..... if you want me to create more content just donate to me....

i am going to make all the "exclusive" content free....... and if anyone wishes for me to have something more.... they would just support me....

Reactions: RoseWulfLea

jtsburn

May 29, 2024
The gamedev here. I disagree with your comment. I don't promote sexual assault in any way at all. This is like saying Naruto supports killing people in real life because people die in the show. This is just fictional stuff. Also about the glitches, i am still developing the game, there may be a lot of errors in the game currently, that's why i started the development thread in the first place. So that i can develop the game with help of people with different perspective. Also this is a NTR game, what did you expect anyway i still appretiate dropping by.
This is such a poor understanding of Naruto because in the series, it is explicitly stated that killing is bad and that child soldiers aren't good. NTR doesn't mean rape. If you want to defend this project then just put a disclaimer or make the dialogue self aware so that we can distinguish people like you from actual rapists promoting rape.

kuramaa

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2021
This is such a poor understanding of Naruto because in the series, it is explicitly stated that killing is bad and that child soldiers aren't good. NTR doesn't mean rape. If you want to defend this project then just put a disclaimer or make the dialogue self aware so that we can distinguish people like you from actual rapists promoting rape.
How about mk?

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes