noname(lxaes)

Oct 28, 2023
stuck in menu cant click anything, only esc working
use NTLEA, click the button "..." AppPath, select the game launch file, 64 or 32 bit, then click the "Save & Run" button. That's it, now the game should work

NTLEA

Reactions: Louce

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Need-To-Know . . .

Are there any 'Mods', like "QoL Mods", available for this game ?

I'm really liking the graphics of the game as a whole, and the images of the Girls/Women in particular .

But, as I'm trying to learn the play of the game, I feel like I'm running a 500 meter race !
Everything is moving too fast, . . . the time of day, . . . . the pop-ups; pop-out, way too fast before one can finish reading what they say, (and I don't know where you can go in-game), to find out what they were "alerting" the player to , so it feels like, you might have missed something important .

Why must the game progress at break-neck speed ?

This reminds me of, "The Sims" games, when you first play them, before adding any QoL Mods .
Someone created a "QoL" Mod, to enable, a player to change the "speed of the time" progression in the game .
This enabled one to change the time progression, to what was appropriate, to one's own play-style,
instead of at, the game's original, "break-neck/super-sonic" speed .

Some people, like to take their time while playing their games . :cool:
Why do some games need one to "run-through" them ?
What's the point ? :unsure:
How are you supposed to enjoy the game, running through it ?
(and miss enjoying, all that, painstakingly/time-consuming, created artwork . . . :oops:)

So, . . . Are there any Mods, available yet for this game ? :unsure:
Especially, "QoL" Mods, . . . Like a "time/speed progression adjusting" Mod ?

mbahuni

May 2, 2020
The mine is exhausting because every time I load the game, it resets the mine, so it's hard to find the ladder again if you didn't memorise it...I changed all the "itemOpenList" in GameMineMapData_0 from 0 to 1, and it opened all the squares, you don't need to dig it, and everything is revealed...Just find the ladder....

Reactions: Umbra214

anno444

Dec 20, 2022
Here's a modified DLL file that should fix the issue with main menu.
Just place it in game folder, overwriting the original file.
Or, as an alternative, you can change your Windows regional settings. Preferably set it to "English (United States)".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: rustbell

Xeapher

Jan 7, 2019
seems like there's a new update on steam where there's a lot of bug fixed here and there (v1.0.04 and v1.0.05)

fengyuan

Jun 8, 2021
Wednesday, November 1
Update:Ver1.0.08
1 Optimize the rewards earned from work and increase income;
2 Add fish illustration;
3. Classify the props in the backpack;
4 Comprehensively optimize the mine gameplay, the specific modifications are as follows:
【1】Interchange the functions of shovel and pickaxe;
【2】A better shovel can dig more land at one time;
【3】Better pickaxe, higher attack power and better durability;
【4】All pickaxes consume 1 durability point for each attack;
【5】Improve the value of treasures, ranging from 3,000 to 20,000;
【6】Added artifact, rainbow spade!
【7】Optimized treasure illustration. After the treasure is sold, the illustration is still applicable.
【8】Optimize the function of Nadia detector. The closer you are to the treasure, the louder the beep will be.
5 Since the overall gameplay of the mine has been renovated and the infrastructure has been prepared for subsequent new functions, this update will reset the mine.
However, the layers that have been entered will still be retained, and players can teleport through the stone in the upper left corner.
6 For resetting the mine, we will make the following compensation when you enter the mine again based on the number of layers the player has mined:
【1】The ores and treasures already in the backpack will not be affected and can be sold normally.
【2】Ore and treasures dug out again can still be sold again at new prices.
【3】According to the number of layers you mine, we will compensate you with double game currency for your consumption.
【4】And an extra golden spade will be given as a gift to experience the convenience of new props.
7 Improving the physical fitness, intelligence, and desire values can increase the character's movement speed, favorability bonus, and maximum physical strength.
8 We would like to express our gratitude again to the players for their understanding and support. This is the source of motivation for our continuation.

Reactions: Lastgarrison

Lastgarrison

Nov 26, 2018
Wednesday, November 1
Update:Ver1.0.08
1 Optimize the rewards earned from work and increase income;
2 Add fish illustration;
3. Classify the props in the backpack;
4 Comprehensively optimize the mine gameplay, the specific modifications are as follows:
【1】Interchange the functions of shovel and pickaxe;
【2】A better shovel can dig more land at one time;
【3】Better pickaxe, higher attack power and better durability;
【4】All pickaxes consume 1 durability point for each attack;
【5】Improve the value of treasures, ranging from 3,000 to 20,000;
【6】Added artifact, rainbow spade!
【7】Optimized treasure illustration. After the treasure is sold, the illustration is still applicable.
【8】Optimize the function of Nadia detector. The closer you are to the treasure, the louder the beep will be.
5 Since the overall gameplay of the mine has been renovated and the infrastructure has been prepared for subsequent new functions, this update will reset the mine.
However, the layers that have been entered will still be retained, and players can teleport through the stone in the upper left corner.
6 For resetting the mine, we will make the following compensation when you enter the mine again based on the number of layers the player has mined:
【1】The ores and treasures already in the backpack will not be affected and can be sold normally.
【2】Ore and treasures dug out again can still be sold again at new prices.
【3】According to the number of layers you mine, we will compensate you with double game currency for your consumption.
【4】And an extra golden spade will be given as a gift to experience the convenience of new props.
7 Improving the physical fitness, intelligence, and desire values can increase the character's movement speed, favorability bonus, and maximum physical strength.
8 We would like to express our gratitude again to the players for their understanding and support. This is the source of motivation for our continuation.
Really want to know. Will it be PREGNANCY in final game.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes