kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
any idea about how clear the succubus cave puzzle?
In hell there is a torch at the entrance, you take it and you see it on the wall to the left, like these two in white, you have to light the candles in the order with the fire and then step on the plate in the middle

weishiau

Jan 17, 2019
another new version?

1. Fixed various stuck issues caused by task tracking tags.
2. Optimize puzzle gameplay and add one click to complete the puzzle function.
3. Fixed the issue of being unable to re-enter the bar after purchasing a VIP card plot.
4. Optimize the interface and process of invitation gameplay.
5. Optimize the numerical problem of subtracting physical strength from invitation gameplay.

Yuri Alpha

Apr 18, 2023
My only problem with this game is that all the women are made by Kamino.

Only available on Steam ?

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023

1. Fixed various stuck issues caused by task tracking tags.
2. Optimize puzzle gameplay and add one click to complete the puzzle function.
3. Fixed the issue of being unable to re-enter the bar after purchasing a VIP card plot.
4. Optimize the interface and process of invitation gameplay.
5. Optimize the numerical problem of subtracting physical strength from invitation gameplay.
ah ok yes, but I still have the problem. I often have to look for the keys for the 2 houses again and again because they are suddenly gone, like the one with the VIP card and you can't get the last photo in the album either

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I've finally tried the game and I have mixed feelings. On the one hand, I really love the character art (it's probably AI art from the looks of it, but it looks great) and the overall city which has tons of potential for the future. The visuals in general are great and I'm really happy with it. The one thing that's underwhelming tho are the sex scenes... the art doesn't look as clean as it does in the standing sprites which is a shame. The little 3D models look really nice tho so maybe leaving out the drawn sex scenes wouldn't even be a big deal. Having the 3D models do all the sex scenes from that top-down view would certainly be unique and as I've said already, the models look nice so the scenes could still be enjoyable. The repeating sound effects during sex scenes are also kinda annoying actually.

Reactions: Muchuu
4.10 star(s) 9 Votes