rolero

Aug 6, 2017
Is there a way to cheat for money?
Lost my save and I dont want to grind again...
I tried save editor online but couldnt find the value in the file to edit it.
Are there any alternatives or ways to enjoy this game without losing my sanity?

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Is there a way to cheat for money?
Lost my save and I dont want to grind again...
I tried save editor online but couldnt find the value in the file to edit it.
Are there any alternatives or ways to enjoy this game without losing my sanity?
Use Artmoney. it's a simple cheat engine. mainly use for edit money in a game. it's free and easy to use.

Just input money you have. filter it and then buy or sell something then input new amount then filter it again. repeat until the result only have 1 value. there the value you want to edit money.

Last edited:

Haxley

Jun 29, 2017
Hi,
Plz can anybody tell me how can i use my my savegames from the previous version ?

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
What is the Femdom in this game I hope it isn't too much. Would rather be the lead in most situations.

Glassxat

May 7, 2021
Nice, it looks like this update should solve the slide puzzle! It was in an unsolvable configuration in the last version (at least for my save)

red060691

Mar 6, 2018
Link to version v1.1.01: or

erichhz

Feb 11, 2023
In hell there is a torch at the entrance, you take it and you see it on the wall to the left, like these two in white, you have to light the candles in the order with the fire and then step on the plate in the middle
is the order right to left or left to right, top to down or down to top? i tried both order and seems to do nothing, or probably my save file got stuck or smth

Last edited:

rolero

Aug 6, 2017
is the order right to left or left to right, top to down or down to top? i tried both order and seems to do nothing, or probably my save file got stuck or smth
The is a mural in the left side of the room that indicates the order your have to light the torches, just follow it from left to right.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WorkplaceFantasy-1.1.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

bora123123321

Nov 12, 2022
I literally have 0 clue how to prgoress in this game. I have been grinding and buting plot items for hours and chatting with everybody but i was only able to find 4 characters and the plot is not progressing. It tells me i need to massage and help popularity but idk how i also bought the massage book

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes