WhatsFappenin

Apr 11, 2021
I really like this game. Its got a "Fallout" feel that I'm enjoying. Took me a bit to figure out the game play, but my second attempt made it much more enjoyable. Really hope the dev sticks with it.

Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio
Jul 27, 2018
Reading some reviews this game is a love or hate case. Besides the ntr discussion, people most complain about bad ui, interface and just a little about the english (the dev isnt native speaker and bla bla bla). Não desanime com os reviews negativos parceiro, eles sempre irão existir. Você está no caminho certo e tendo em conta a alta do dólar, ainda há bastante espaço para cre$cer.

Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio
May 11, 2019
I tested it here and it worked, the button will only work to start this new quest, if this quest has not already been started and if the Sons of Ares quest has been completed. Maybe since I increased the maximum limit of quests to 100 the new quests are not instanced by the script. Besides, you can only sleep after 9 pm.

If any of you can post your save here so I can see the problem.

I'll do it myself: Visit Robyn in the Living Room. [This quest involved the MC taking a pill that transforms his body to a woman for a while.]

Who's the boss: This quest involves NTR with Tony, and starts if you owe more than 159 food or more than 500 water.
Here's my save ... can you please figure out what the issue is?

Amun111

May 12, 2020
Has anyone completed the research and construction? What are their final values? There is nothing to explore me anymore, as well as to build, and everyone has different values. Is this how it should be or is it a bug?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Reading some reviews this game is a love or hate case. Besides the ntr discussion, people most complain about bad ui, interface and just a little about the english (the dev isnt native speaker and bla bla bla). Não desanime com os reviews negativos parceiro, eles sempre irão existir. Você está no caminho certo e tendo em conta a alta do dólar, ainda há bastante espaço para cre$cer.
Well it's still a Work in Progress, otherwise there would likely be more complaints.
One thing is resource management from the start to the end... for example there haven't been an Upgrade to Electricy since ages and several Quest require the MC to skip a week or 2 in order to save up enough... but the game indicates that there are several more options later on in order to gain energy so once included this will likely get much better.

Maihes

Mar 6, 2020
I downloaded the game, coz it seems interesting for me, but i have some problems.
1. I can't find the password for the computer i looked around but didn't find it(i saw the password in here and just typed it in, but in game i couldn't find anything)
2. For Gods sake i can't figure out how to leave the base to go collect stuff from locations

Basically the game it's hard to figure out for new players or there are some bugs i don't know but at least someone will help me out how to leave the base to go collect stuff from location coz i can't figure out how to do that.

UnstableV

Apr 1, 2021
I downloaded the game, coz it seems interesting for me, but i have some problems.
1. I can't find the password for the computer i looked around but didn't find it(i saw the password in here and just typed it in, but in game i couldn't find anything)
2. For Gods sake i can't figure out how to leave the base to go collect stuff from locations

Basically the game it's hard to figure out for new players or there are some bugs i don't know but at least someone will help me out how to leave the base to go collect stuff from location coz i can't figure out how to do that.
1. Office, bottom book in the center of the table.
2. On global map click on the star in the upper left corner, then click on any location and hit play button.

Maihes

Mar 6, 2020
1. Office, bottom book in the center of the table.
2. On global map click on the star in the upper left corner, then click on any location and hit play button.
Ohh thanks, the problem was i didn't see that star coz of resolution, and i clicked around those books in CC but didnt click on the black book .. anyway thanks for the info.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Before I started to play this game I had a big penis, no girlfriend and no will to live. None of these things have actually changed, but the game is still pretty awesome.
Glad you liked the game, I would appreciate it if you could write an honest review about why you like the game and what you don't.

Reactions: MoreNow

mike74

Aug 22, 2017
When does the MC grow pair; at some point his group they were going to run into Tony, but they have done nothing to prepare. I'm not expecting for them to start building tanks and missiles, but the option to make small has not been given. Before you help someone else you must be able to take care of yourself. I agree with bringing the group from Dallas, but they have not done anything of meaning since they have been at your shelter. Maybe I'm being to critical, because the tone for the game is still being set.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Anyone had a chance to look through the save yet?
Okay, I have looked here and it seems that I have made a mistake in the ID's of 2 quests. I put as a requirement to start the quest "The Allure of the Pussy" to have part 4 of the quest ID 33, but this ID is of the quest "I'll do it myself" and not of the quest "Sons of Ares" of ID 28.

I fixed it here and it will be working correctly starting with v 0.63.

May 11, 2019
Okay, I have looked here and it seems that I have made a mistake in the ID's of 2 quests. I put as a requirement to start the quest "The Allure of the Pussy" to have part 4 of the quest ID 33, but this ID is of the quest "I'll do it myself" and not of the quest "Sons of Ares" of ID 28.

I fixed it here and it will be working correctly starting with v 0.63.
Awesome, thanks for being so quick on the fix mate!

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
v 0.61
New content:

-Conclusion of: "Houston Desalination Plant" Quest.
-Conclusion of: "Houston Greenhouse" Quest.
-Conclusion of: "Rude Girl" quest. [Futa on female path]
-Progress on the "The Dead World" quest.
-Progress on the "Mr. Blue Eyes" quest.
-Progress on the "The Price of Freedom" quest.

Version 0.61
$5 12/30
$2 01/06
$1 01/13
Public 01/20

GOOGLE DRIVE
WINDOWS GOOGLE DRIVE Download Link:

ANDROID GOOGLE DRIVE Download Link:

MEGA
WINDOWS MEGA Download Link:

ANDROID MEGA Download Link:

Generalxxx9

Nov 22, 2017
i don't understand why so many complaints about ntr, i have finished all the quests and the only male except the mc having sex is dad giving a bj to mom in a notebook memory, so stop cryng ntr haters and play the fucking game first.

im an ntr hater too but i wouldn't mind more males in the base having sex with the girls, the title is not i'm the only man with a dick after war, all the girls except Ai she is my girlfriend, only sharing.

Mrzb2

Aug 20, 2021
I'm all for a the vanilla/harem and ntr content. So I'm looking forward to seeing how thing unfold. Just hope impregnation/pregnancy becomes a mechanic. You can research contraceptives, set if condoms or birth control is used. Or if you dont and the MC or rivals or customers (if you trade sex for payment or supplies) , finish inside like crazy. Then babies for days yo.

Then again the coding for that would probably be a nightmare , same with all the extra renders n animations.

Would love to see it one day if it's doable.

Other than that keep up the good work and good luck on all future progress

2.50 star(s) 64 Votes