sarashi

May 4, 2018
it says it has ntr but according to the pictures i dont see how any might be ntr. how does the mc get cuckblocked ?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
it says it has ntr but according to the pictures i dont see how any might be ntr. how does the mc get cuckblocked ?
If you wait to long to repay your debts to one of the NPCs the girls will have to pay with their bodies.
And some memories of the MCs show other Characters have sex

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
I've been trying to play for a while just now. and it turns out that this game must have a pregnancy route. then his son will be the successor to the salvation of mankind.

sarashi

May 4, 2018
If you wait to long to repay your debts to one of the NPCs the girls will have to pay with their bodies.
And some memories of the MCs show other Characters have sex
are you then locked out of that npc u didnt repaid the debt or does something else happen

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
are you then locked out of that npc u didnt repaid the debt or does something else happen
that NPC is part of the main story, but at the point he appears you can produce more than enough resources to pay his "taxes" without risking it... on the other hand if NTR is your stuff you can just wait for it to trigger

seifun

Jul 4, 2019
I can't see any progress in the "rude girl" quest.
In fact each time I talk to Robyn in my Bed room it says
1642814470665.png

Last edited:

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I can't see any progress in the "rude girl" quest.
In fact each time I talk to Robyn in my Bed room it says
Yes, in this version you can only advance in this quest if you have called Jennifer to help Robyn. As it is in the changelog.

Sexlaber

May 20, 2017
I was wondering if my game is bugged because I cannot find any electricity upgrades and I need a lot of electricity for quests and crafting (also for quests), then I suddenly realized I've already fully upgraded all electricity sources in my older save from month ago and they are still not enough...... ffs, 60 updates in and the resource balancing of the game is still shit.

Playing the management aspect of the game is basicly like the dev telling you:
"Hi I know you need a lot of electricity for different shits, but guess what, I am going to give you more sources of already abundant food and water that will also drain your electricity, and to let you appreciate my genius in balancing design, I will also give notification everyday to tell you to expand the storage for those abundant resources and guess what again, the storages also requries electricity to craft and build. Anyway, have fun waiting days for one resource while others are floating and you can do shit about it."

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

immaim

Aug 5, 2019
Does going futa on male path with robyn stops/breaks "i will do it myself" quest(girl/female pill one)? Or it's simply not finished past clothes/makeup atm?

2.50 star(s) 64 Votes