Mr_SmithXoXo

Nov 11, 2020
How do you fix the game screen on the Mac version. It doesn't fit on the game screen and the confirm button to start new game doesn't work.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
This game is not so bad once you figure out how everything works. The scheduling and the resource depositing threw me off and I couldn't progress quests. Got that all figured out. Traveling was a pain in the ass (takes too much time) until you build black hawk or w/e its call here after that going from point \A to point B is quick.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I would say that the game just needs many improvements, stuff like actually being able to schedule the party that leaves to get resources rather than manually doing it, in fact it would be fairly easy to save a route and letting the outside party just follow it, same for crafting.

If the game had it added and it also got a skip day button then it would be much easier and less boring to play, many times you just want to improve some buildings and it can get annoying having to wait all day and go to sleep.

Lastly it just needs to improve interactions with characters, be it NPC x NPC or MC x NPC, the game is very basic on it and doesn't truly know how to develop the interactions, just to give an example:

-In the case of Michelle and the cookies het attitude should change depending on how much she likes you:

*0-20 relationship: She would feel relunctant and only accept basic favours like kissing you or letting you grope her.
*21-40 relationship: She will be a bit more playful, going near the MC and touching his dick while asking what could she do to earn forgiveness.
*41-60 relationship: She will be even more forward and use sarcasm to express how much of a bad girl she is and that she needs some punishment
*61-100 relationship: When she notices you she will let her botton clothes fall and comment about how bad she is and that she needs a through and deep punishment.

It's just the basic cookie event but you notice clear changes depending on your relationship with her, if you even more add some variations to it to spice the scene up then suddenly it improved a lot.

Also making the game be more reactive and less player action based would make the same interactions into something with more dynamism, for example take the Robyn x Michelle thing, the way the game makes it happen is heavily scripted atm, if rather than that the game gave a relationship value to that and compared it to the relationship between the MC and Michelle it could give a more dynamic evolution and it could also give the player some ways to counter it, making it more gameplay based.

So yeah, overall it needs more depth in the relationships and a way few improvements to gameplay (save travel schedule, skip day, save crafting schedule...)

Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

Craigs List

Mar 6, 2018
I must be missing something... where do I get ammo for the weapons? Find it somewhere? Craft it? I have AKA7 MS5/4, Revolver, 357, etc

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
I am getting black screens during H scenes...is it normal? Like During clicking on Mary in the Chamber facility gives black screen and on the 3rd-4th Day sleeping with Ai - From when u put ur member between her thigh to the point of release there is black screen.

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
Rare problem on android, some compatibility error with Unity with some android devices, I don't know how to solve it. I have already updated to more recent versions of Unity to see if these problems with android could be solved but they still continue.
No I have this problem on Windows 10 pc.

jackle420

Jan 26, 2021
Does the MC still want to be Tony's bitch, or did he grow a pair yet?
Sadly for some reason he is still a bitch that basically gets ordered around by other people and seems to never grow a pair. Really at the start of the game it is understandable about his response to what he faces, but later on its really just stupid how he thinks peace and love can solve anything in the world they are right now. At the tony story arc I was waiting to see what his response would be later on, but now ist just boring and paying taxes over and over and over its also boring. He could easily find diferent ways to face tony but he just decides to do basically nothing. I get that the MC is kind by nature at the start but like every story,specialy in these kinds of post apocalyptic themes the MC needs to evolve and reasure his and his companions survival at all cost.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Sadly for some reason he is still a bitch that basically gets ordered around by other people and seems to never grow a pair. Really at the start of the game it is understandable about his response to what he faces, but later on its really just stupid how he thinks peace and love can solve anything in the world they are right now. At the tony story arc I was waiting to see what his response would be later on, but now ist just boring and paying taxes over and over and over its also boring. He could easily find diferent ways to face tony but he just decides to do basically nothing. I get that the MC is kind by nature at the start but like every story,specialy in these kinds of post apocalyptic themes the MC needs to evolve and reasure his and his companions survival at all cost.
Its simple really no more Tony no more ntr and we can't have that can we?

• Haha
Reactions: hyfka
2.50 star(s) 64 Votes